Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? (32935 Views)

Green Snake Under The Green Grass / From Grace To Grass(my True Life Story). Learn From My Experience. / Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by zrealjaheal: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2022
Have you ever gone from grace to grass then back to grace again?

Please come in and share your story for some of us to learn because it seems I am finding it hard to get back to my glory days.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Huh
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Orgym(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2022
Keep fighting and never give up. There is no permanent Condition in this world.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by 4teenblaq: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Yes,

We were living fine until scammers scammed me because of my greed. Til now, we have not recovered. I am just living waiting for the day everything will come to an end. Everything I put my hands on fails and I am already hopeless.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by zrealjaheal: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2022
Orgym:
Keep fighting and never give up. There is no permanent Condition in this world.

No be lie

No condition is permanent but for how long. Ever heard the phrase "hope is killing me"

this grass to grace thing kinda make one a reproach

anyways I wanna hear about people's story on how they got back on their feet

for me it feels like every right thing I am doing now feels wrong

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Haymus007(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Hmmm i feel for op, you see this life one just have to keep trying no matter the circumstance falling from grace to grass is one of the worst experience in life be strong brother.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by zrealjaheal: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2022
4teenblaq:
Yes,

We were living fine until scammers scammed me because of my greed. Til now, we have not recovered. I am just living waiting for the day everything will come to an end. Everything I put my hands on fails and I am already hopeless.

I totally understand your plight

But you saying you just waiting for everything to end means you have given up. I rather die fighting than leave this earth as an idle soul. Atleast when I leave they'd know i tried

They don't win until we stop fighting.

Saw a post on FP yesterday about the death of over 120 people celebrating Halloween and another about Somalia bomb blast.

Bro initially I was jealous of the dead (crazy right?) Cos the lies in the truth is WHO IS DEAD IS NOW AT PEACE(no worries whatsoever) but then again who knows what afterlife feels like ?

I am not the right person to give you this advice but I'd say DON'T GIVE UP YET make them no go laugh us

Shallom
Please you are liking this post know that I need a Lil change to survive this night and tommorow

haven't had anything to chow since morning na hunger inspire me to create this thread.. I am just taking a long walk

254 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by zrealjaheal: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
What if love was trap... what if someone lied and I could actually turn back the hands of time then go back. .. what if humans never had such biased opinions. .. what if people never had to sell drugs for a living.. what if most who really did weren't predominantly blacks

What if the ecstacy never really gave us that joy we needed desperately needed... what if we could eat anything and never become fat.

What if the media had never brainwashed our kids...

What if love was the reason most children exist... what if jealousy was something only women possessed. ...

What if money never altered our mood when we are upset

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Orgym(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
I was in your shoe before. I can say for the past 11years, I have been up and down but I keep fighting. My brother, am a living testimony of grace to grass and now grass to grace. Never lose hope. The number of failed trials does not matter but your success story is the ultimate. You don't have good testimony until you win.

zrealjaheal:

No be lie

No condition is permanent but for how long. Ever heard the phrase "hope is killing me"

this grass to grace thing kinda make one a reproach

anyways I wanna hear about people's story on how they got back on their feet

for me it feels like every right thing I am doing now feels wrong

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by saferoom: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by iiifedimma(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
It doesn't always happen

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
No, His grace keeps loading

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Orgym(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

I rather die fighting than leave this earth as an idle soul. Atleast when I leave they'd know i tried

I love this bro. Tough time never last but tough people do.

15 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Bombeverybody: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bro...you asking this question shows you are currently facing a lot like 95% Nigerians. It has gotten to a point where living souls jealous the dead. People are not afraid to commit suicide, but the pressure afterlife that awaits anyone that kill himself is what makes it difficult. On grace to grass issue, life isn't like a bed of roses. What makes you fall to grass makes another one to fall into grace. Some people with good background started the life with an advantage due to them having someone that will guide,guard them, someone that always have their backs. This writer didn't know his mother , no siblings of maternal blood that I know of, which cost the writer so many things You cannot compare my achievement with someone that have a good mother at his back. There was a time I made some money, wanted to build a house, due to high rate of land grabbers in where I reside , I met my uncle, highly revered in my state, gave him money to get me a plot of land. I had it in mind that with him, everything will be smooth less I forget, he works in URP..urban and regional planning, this year make it 7th year I gave him 600k ..I no see land ooo.
Now tell me, would my mother have done such?
I can boldly that I'm one of the most current person in the Russian/Ukraine war...WHY?
I just want to hear that a nuke has been detonated and there is counter attack , with that, the end of the world will be near and faster than thought..

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by manuelkel(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
I've not had such experience, but I want to dedicate this post to my dear friend.
A young boy who was so lucky to cash $35k 2years ago. Do you know that kind of stuff like when you've about #12m plus in your account and all of a sudden it's gone? He was with me ever since such peril, I really want to recommend him for being strong even when he got so depressed but still stood strong. I want him to know, huge funds will come. Stay solid bro cool

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by jeslom: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
If I start to talk I won 40 million with 40,000 Naira on sportybet , I felt invincible . I started carrying all the prostitutes I could think of, send money to all those begging me , bought a car and living the lavish life put 20 million Naira back to betting and I can categorically tell you that I lost it all . Now all the friends I gathered in the win days has left me and my rickety camry alone..

182 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by backnbeta(f): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Life happens undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
last year I get money ooo

but this year get as a be

na people wey I helped that time dey help me now..

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
No
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Lapinski: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yes
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Triangles1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
That's life.

There's no Permanent position.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by BABANGBALI: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
I'm here to read lies

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Mordson: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Well, yea.

Back to grace tho since last 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by zrealjaheal: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
iiifedimma:
It doesn't always happen

Really

Does that mean whosoever went from top to bottom might never climb back up

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by duduade: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Never stop praying

As long as your intentions are true

Prayer always kills worries

It is well with you

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Vadese1: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
I was in a world of my own till I lost my job 2014. Everything were just so fast for me. Moving from one country to another with some of the biggest oil and gas services companies. Till now am still finding it difficult to rise again. I have been to several churches to seek for solutions, but nothing has change. Everything remain the same. Just holding on to God for restoration

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by manchyme: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

But you saying you just waiting for everything to end means you have given up. I rather die fighting than leave this earth as an idle soul. Atleast when I leave they'd know i tried

They don't win until we stop fighting.

Saw a post on FP yesterday about the death of over 120 people celebrating Halloween and another about Somalia bomb blast.

Bro initially I was jealous of the dead (crazy right?) Cos the lies in the truth is WHO IS DEAD IS NOW AT PEACE(no worries whatsoever) but then again who knows what afterlife feels like ?

I am not the right person to give you this advice but I'd say DON'T GIVE UP YET make them no go laugh us

Shallom

Yes, I understand.
I can't commit suicide but sometimes I just feel like just disappearing from this world, but then again you'll realize you're better than alot of people.
Debts upon debts and my rent of 250k need renewal by December. This life hard ooo. Everyday this world dey turn man to something else.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by SenatePresdo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Almost everyday.

Bet9ja eeh.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Ade3131: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
No matter what, don't give up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Falls In Oluyole Stream In Ibadan, Rescued By Passersby (Photos) / Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy / 26 Years Old Without A Single Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.