Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud (50742 Views)

POS Operator Arrests Lady With Fake 90,000 Naira Notes (photo) / EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters / Court Convicts Ex-banker, Loretta Bayei For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by Felixalex(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
careytommy37:
Where is the beauty?

In the eyes of the beholder
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by Ttipsy(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
yahoo woman
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by Ttipsy(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Felixalex:

In the eyes of the beholder
d beholder can't see clearly
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by FuckThaMod: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Nah. Unlike you, I have standards.
Standards in open place but low life in secret.

Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by cybriz82(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
careytommy37:
Where is the beauty?

On her lip good for $:;kng
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by tigerclaws: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
melody91:
you and who? God forbid.. *spits *
[/s]
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by tigerclaws: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
HitSong:
[s]

trash grin
[/s]
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by Delaw00(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lwkmdcheesy
obembet:
What pretty lady has to do with the headline. I have never heard efcc arrest cute guy with six pack.

Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by obowunmi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nothing beautiful about a thief.
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by Vulcanheph(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
careytommy37:
Where is the beauty?
Ask them ooo
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by Vulcanheph(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
careytommy37:
Where is the beauty?
Ask them ooo
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by IMASTEX: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
obembet:
What pretty lady has to do with the headline. I have never heard efcc arrest cute guy with six pack.
That is the uselessness of blogging. Their new ideology is that, to attract traffic to their site. You must theme your title with: sex, love, beauty, romance & anything erotic. You see something like "pretty girl with big boos got killed, see how she died with her hands on her breast".

1 Like

Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
IS DIS 1 BEAUTIFUL
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by phonemakemoney: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2019
kidap:

The complainant alleged that he invested in Recharge and Make Money Limited, a company belonging to the suspect.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/08/efcc-arrests-female-abu-graduate-for-fraud/
I have warned people about all these recharge and get paid business , its a matter of time before they start scamming people. They will just gain trust for sometime before cheating which is now happening. Any business that requires you to invest and its from your money they will give you just 20% to suffer and look for customers under a promise of getting a percentage is scam why not take your money and buy and sell recharge cards or have POS sef and transfer from your bank account to customers, and make profit from each transaction.
Re: Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud by yjgm(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Flier:
It seems like a misunderstanding to me or the guy want to treat her fucckk up
I hope people won’t be using EFCC to intimidate one another soon
Hopefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] / Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.