Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth (35928 Views)

Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / Fayose Visits Amala Joint After Picking His Presidential Nomination Form (Video) / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by GistMore1: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Drop your best caption for this photo of President Buhari.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/caption-this-new-photo-of-president-buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Amuocha: 5:30am On Aug 08, 2019
Our money is burning inside angry
Trying so hard to evict the debris of beef inside the big brother anti corruption jaw. grin
Aisha food sweet wella, now they can go inside the oza room undecided

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Kingpee2(m): 5:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Meat wey hang for teeth needs removal but in this case the man shows he has less worries around him,Nigerians voted him what do they expect?See as person dey use toothpick reason Sowore matter,that one sef Dey .

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by fergie001: 5:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Who wan die, can die

Next level noni

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari fiddling while Nigeria burns

19 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2019
If this man didn't become president when he did, he would have become a field member of ISIS by now

141 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by majamajic(m): 5:40am On Aug 08, 2019
life sweet die , walahi !!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by ITbomb(m): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Our humble president, picking his teeth by himself, something Jonathan would have budgeted billions for grin

153 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by KahlDrogo(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2019
Baba just don't give a damn about shiite ebos. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Difrent: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2019
I can't kill myself

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by KahlDrogo(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
If this man didn't become president when he did, he would have become a field member of ISIS by now
ISIS is a shiute organization. Ibos have millions of shiites supporting zakzaky. Some protested for him and even died for him a week ago. You claimed to be a Shiite ibo who dispices Sunnis ( which might explain why you hate Buhari).

Now tell me, who is closer to ISIS between you, shiite ebos and Buhari? grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by chiommy123(f): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Wetin concern me

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by akezn: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2019
That one na una wahala

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by FarahAideed: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2019
The tyrant fiddling while Nigeria burns

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2019
KahlDrogo:
ISIS is a shiute organization. Ibos have millions of shiites supporting zakzaky. Some protested for him and even died for him a week ago. You claimed to be a Shiite ibo who dispices Sunnis ( which might explain why you hate Buhari).

Now tell me, who is closer to ISIS between you, shiite ebos and Buhari? grin grin
dispices kor sugar nii. That your shittes igbo video has long been been debunked. You can try another gimmick.

Buhari remains persona non grata in Igbo Land. Igbos are not terrorists, terrorism has its roots in Islam. Imagine how beautiful this world would have been if Abraham zipped up.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
take it easy, heart attack is real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by KevMitnick: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2019
KahlDrogo:

I know Isis as a Sunnih Jihadist organization. Please get your facts straight before coming to post them online. And ibos are too busy with their businesses to be protesting for a Muslim cause.

25 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2019
bamidelee:

take it easy, heart attack is real.
That heart Attack buhari suffered when he slumped on stage in Delta State during campaigns would befall all who rigged him into office and must not miss target again

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2019
Afonjas will look him and smile.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
That heart Attack buhari suffered when he slumped on stage in Delta State during campaigns would befall all who rigged him into office and must not miss target again
you gat no point. How's this related to the topic? Be sensible for once. Everything no be dick matter.

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2019
ITbomb:
Our humble president, picking his teeth by himself, something Jonathan would have budgeted for billions grin
Hahahaha...kahldrogo, sarrki, seunmsg, , ngeneukwuenu, simplyleo (omenka), Helinues, jafol, benekruku, Anansek, buhariguy, etc..
LMAO for zombies

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by helinues: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Baba Bubu relaxing

Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2019
bamidelee:

you gat no point. How's this related to the topic? Be sensible for once. Everything no be dick matter.
So when real men are talking, an uncircumcised preek like you too will be talking? You don't think that ugly flaccid patch of skin like biro cover in between your legs as a preek right?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2019
helinues:
Baba Bubu relaxing

Nice one
.. while Nigeria burns!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
So when real men are talking, an uncircumcised preek like you too will be talking? You don't think that ugly flaccid patch of skin like biro cover in between your legs as a preek right?
I don't deal with imbeciles, shift make I spit

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Kingluqman(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2019
My people, enjoy your next level. We die here

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2019
bamidelee:

I don't deal with imbeciles, shift make I spit
E pain am lol..At the rate you are spitting upandan, you would soon be dehydrated.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
E pain am lol..At the rate you are spitting upandan, you would soon be dehydrated.
negative IQ
go and suck brezz
oloribobo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Gandollaar(f): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2019
bamidelee:

negative IQ
go and suck brezz
oloribobo
E pain am...asunta!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll / Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.