Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth (35931 Views)

Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / Fayose Visits Amala Joint After Picking His Presidential Nomination Form (Video) / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by sogodihno: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2019
Success1020:
Afonjas will look him and smile.

Cant u live without mentioning Yoruba, inferiority complex. Pele
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by StillX10(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2019
He looks like a one year old cow

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by tigerclaws: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Baba just don't give a damn about shiite ebos. cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by tigerclaws: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
ISIS is a shiute organization. Ibos have millions of shiites supporting zakzaky. Some protested for him and even died for him a week ago. You claimed to be a Shiite ibo who dispices Sunnis ( which might explain why you hate Buhari).

Now tell me, who is closer to ISIS between you, shiite ebos and Buhari? grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by mrvitalis(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2019
KahlDrogo:
ISIS is a shiute organization. Ibos have millions of shiites supporting zakzaky. Some protested for him and even died for him a week ago. You claimed to be a Shiite ibo who dispices Sunnis ( which might explain why you hate Buhari).

Now tell me, who is closer to ISIS between you, shiite ebos and Buhari? grin grin
ISIS a shiite organization ? ....read u wont hear now u Have disgraced your family

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by kayodedada1(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Baba just finish tuwo and cow tail

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Freemanbobble: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2019
The man just dey reason say

Hmmm Nigerians don't know what they have put their hand

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
If this man didn't become president when he did, he would have become a field member of ISIS by now

The same ISIS whose Boko Haram affilate tried to kill him??

Shey him go join people that want him dead?

Okay...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by SillyMods: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Gandollaar:
If this man didn't become president when he did, he would have become a field member of ISIS by now
[/s]

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by toprealman: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Clueless
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Ferdinandu(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2019
I no send anybody. Na Allah give me Aso villa as retirement home. Nobody should disturb my peace here.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by nwakibie3(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2019
i cannot come and kill myself for nigeria grin grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Ahmeduana(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2019
The man is using Nigerians to pick his rotten teeth undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Ayoswit(f): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2019
Dem dey complain,mtcheew! Dem Neva chinchomtim. undecided
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by spirul77: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2019
femi adeshina-baba the protest has started in Lagos o, people are clamouring for the release of sowore.
buhari -wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by kirkwood: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Stupid thing you see only in Third world countries

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by 12345baba(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Kingpee2:
Meat wey hang for teeth needs removal but in this case the man shows he has less worries around him,Nigerians voted him what do they expect?See as person dey use toothpick reason Sowore matter,that one sef Dey .
funny enough buhari might not even know that sowore had been arrested. That's how docile our p is

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by walanga: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Baby boy of Life

King of Boys... baba bubu, anyhow yagayaga

He no send you, oya send me make we both do this business for only 25,000.

get discounted products and resell at company price

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by malabite3: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Aso Rock sweet oo. Don't worry Nigerians, we die here

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Destined2win: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2019
ITbomb:
Our humble president, picking his teeth by himself, something Jonathan would have budgeted for billions grin
grin grin Funny post

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2019
I cannot come and kill myself for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by olisaEze(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari: wetin concern me...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by gazza07(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
dispices kor sugar nii. That your shittes igbo video has long been been debunked. You can try another gimmick.

Buhari remains persona non grata in Igbo Land. Igbos are not terrorists, terrorism has its roots in Islam. Imagine how beautiful this world would have been if Abraham zipped up.
"zipped" up?!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2019
GistMore1:
Drop your best caption for this photo of President Buhari.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/caption-this-new-photo-of-president-buhari

And this young man is buhari 78 years man

Nigeria !!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by mullerman: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2019
After he don scam 9ja finish
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by gazza07(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2019
I don't care if the country burns
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari.. wetin concern me, im here to enjoy myself before my remaining 4 years go finish grin. Omo i don suffer b4 when i was a military head of state cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth by Aidejay(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2019
bamidelee:

negative IQ
go and suck brezz
oloribobo
u seff u follow the hungry rodent dey quote am up and down....... how sensible. Early mormor like dis u suppose dey avoid pests make Dem no use their epidemic lifestyle disturb your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation / INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP / Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.