Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov (15137 Views)

Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government / Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by success1smyn(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2019
This is my problem with my fellow africans. How can a gov said such.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by luminouz(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2019
An act of God?

See who I'm sharing a country with!
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by david22uu(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2019
dotunbidemi:
A stupid statement this people always think we are fools. undecided how do I even find myself in this country

I think we were casted upon be a wicked witch and she threw us here...
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by dotunbidemi: 6:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Esseite:

If you are that angry, join sowore... these rants dont go beyond here.
this is no Rant, the revolution is on, just watch out or join us, if they fail to meet our demands we will take back our country. The message have been sold and bought already cheesy
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2019
dotunbidemi:
this is no Rant, the revolution is on, just watch out or join us, if they fail to meet our demands we will take back our country. The message have been sold and bought already cheesy

Thank you... we should do more of acting than just comments..
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by spencekat(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2019
They always attribute calamity to act of God.Tufiakwa!
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by KIDfurniture(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2019
No single picture...,mmmmmm This country ehhhh... all used for ritual ... They planted the bridge there for the purpose.. Imagine someone saying , parents kids lost was a act of God. Just imagine.. 20 souls used for strong ritual purpose.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Dokimazo(f): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2019
What a mentality and what a statement. For how long are we going to be this way as a nation. i assume that its God that designed and built the bridge, its God that made the school clinic lack medical aid, its God that made sure there was no means of rapid response....
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by dotunbidemi: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2019
Jabioro:
If I may ask for your permission,can I ask your parents how you got here.
permission rejected

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by ElsonMorali: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2019
Lol. I would have been totally disappointed if he had said anything different.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Henrhyme4u(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2019
So God is no more merciful abi? Let's blame it on our own part, if God is protecting us let's us do our own part, that bridge look some how far from been calling bridge in a sane institution.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by c2far: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2019
The devil has since sent a memo to Nigerian politicians complaining of the indiscriminate use of if his name and malignment of brand. He is therefore absolved for now! �

drips8:
The disaster wasn't blamed on the devil this time

I'm surprised
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Valentine097(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2019
Useless man...,would he have said that if his children were involved in the tragedy
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Jabioro: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2019
dotunbidemi:
permission rejected
Thank you ..we all find ourselves in this shithole called Nigeria by nature..God of Nazareth save us ..

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Stupidity at work

Check siggy for Your Chinese Rmb
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by henrybomb(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2019
This people don't care about us, they just talk gibberish and sheepishly.
That bridge didn't just collapse suddenly, it must have been given signs but he is saying it is an act of God..Sometimes we just take God for granted in Africa
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by mushystuff: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2019
This is the unfortunate, lackadaisical mindset religion foists on ignorant adherents. No effort to do right, every thing is consigned to an act of God.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by defolman(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2019
May their would rest in peace
Check out my signature if u wanna smell good
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by onitshaman: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=81049943]:::::::::::: oga governor,it is an act of ur satanic little god,the Almighty GOD is compassionate.my GOD does not do evil,he protects his children.He is love and he is the most high GOD.he loves us so much that he sent his only beggoten son Jesus Christ to die for our sins.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by defolman(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2019
Act of God or gross negligence from.the incompetent authorities
.Check out my signature if u wanna smell good cool
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Lifeangel(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Senseless human beings an d government[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] Do what's right and protect your subjects lives and live God out of this mtceeew
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by ACHILLES45: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2019
RELIGION HAS FINALLY FINISHED AFRICA.
Well, if buhary can blame god for insecurity, how much more a mere dumb governor.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Dredgemaster(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
fergie001:
So an act of God, for the rickety bridge abi?

If there is a price for insanity in this world, we will win it.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2019
I wonder at what point our Heavenly father became a bridge contractor.... From blaming past leaders to blaming divine deities... This nation needs to be cleansed with the blood of such imbeciles we call leaders. undecided
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by slowice(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2019
And Jesus wept..... God yaff suffer in this con3, blame the lazy over religious and tribalistic populace of this nation
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by dallyemmy: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2019
ACT OF GOD BUT WE CAN DO SOMETHING

GOD DID NOT GIVE US BRAIN FOR NO REASON BUT TO SOLVE PROBLEMS AND NOT TO DIE LIKE CHICKENS.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Iamdboss: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Can u imagine 'an act of God's

Everything that concern this country is wrong. When they will not put necessary and proper infrastructure in place. All they care for is their pockets.

Imagine the Vc of the institution saying the bridge is meant for carrying dynamic load and not static load...
God save us all..... RIP to the dead
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by oteikwu16(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2019
I hate hearing this bull crap. A tragedy that would have been averted if adequate measures were put in place you are there telling Nigerians that it is an act of God.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by wonder233: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Northerners doing like they are the most pious and godly. Instead of them to fix basic infrastructure, they will steal all the money allow their people die needlessly, then start pontificating.
Re: Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov by Shittabay4nija(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2019
How can human error be an act of God .
The governing council of the university should setup a committee that will look into the problems and provide solution . If this is not done you will be surprise the disaster ahead might be greater than this .
I want to believer that the project department of the university need to be properly reviewed.
The professional body should certify their competence and bring to book the person that has done such a shabby work .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, TUC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock / Atiku Refuses To Release Own Records Despite Exposing Tinubu’s / 2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.