Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother (27060 Views)

BBNaija All-Stars: How Nigerians Voted Venita, Soma And Angel / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by iamocheme: 5:42am On Aug 08, 2019
2019 Big Brother Naija "BBNaija" Pepper Dem housemate, Venita Akpofure, has finally opened up to Biggie on her difficulties in the house and how she feels threatened and intimidated by Tacha.

She said when she originally came into the house, she saw Tacha as a major test and risk and furthermore felt threatened by her on the grounds that Tacha never sits around idly in assaulting whoever wronged her.

According to the Delta state born housemates, when she first came into the BBNaija house she saw Tacha as a big challenge a threat and also felt intimidated by her on the grounds that Tacha never sits around idly in attacking whoever wronged her.

She furthermore added that Tacha is a mean, aggressive and rude person who never gives regard to anyone, no matter who you are and she didn’t like that about her.

Also, While a conversation with Seyi, The Warri-born housemate said:

“Tacha is bitter and rude she doesn’t really behave like a PH gal!

“She feels like everyone is against her and it’s only her against the world.

“I feel she needs more help and support in the house.”

This is not the first time a fellow housemate will be complaining about Tacha’s behaviour in the house.

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-tacha-intimidates-me-venita-tells-big-brother-video/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by itspzpics(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Eeeyah sorry eehn

See Tacha Playing with her Self with Cumcumber, spotted on her bed, Watch 18+ Video => HERE

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by OKorowanta: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Thank God you're intimidated.
Your loudness in the house also irritates.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2019
All jealousy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by Hintona(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2019
Tacha for the money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by Lordjb: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Na normal thing... See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2019
coded Olosho dem dem

Feeling intimidated by eachother!

Marketing strategy things grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by money121(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Pele
Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by wickedtuna: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Bloggers are liars....God! LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by Lugianostar(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2019
How does that concern an average Nigerian in the street

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by Adebambo9616: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2019
angry4
Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by stanleysani(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2019
next pls
Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by erons22(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Op and mod take time o angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by yunnyp(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2019
werey re oo

how many days you dont use inside the House, you don feel threatened and intimidated.

boya, you go feel embarrassed.

#Tacha4dmulla

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by QuickStandard: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Their business!!!

We can provide you with Uninterrupted Power Supply.

Say no to power failure.

We also buy used inverter batteries......

Call/WhatsApp for more details.

Check Sig for contact details
Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by Olodo24: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
I don't even get the hype around Tacha. I prefer Mercy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by handsomebanana(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Warri babe wey dey fall hand
Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by doublecross(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2019
people no longer comment on this sh1t. give it up mod/op
Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by Rasbel(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Tacha o, vanilla o, biggie o, bbn o, the koko nw is that, EPL IS BACK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Mtcheeeewww

This SAMVITA woman should goan sidown somewhere with that her Bororo body... From the little I've seen from her ever since she got into that house, its obvious her bad attitude really led to her divorce in her marriage...

She's very insecure, nags a lot over little things, gossip so much behind people's back, talks too damn much.

There was a time she started an unnecessary fight with Tacha in the Kitchen and Tacha spoke her mind and kept quiet afterwards. This agbaya woman still kept talking about Tacha with other housemates even hours after the incident. Things she should have gone to tell Tacha to her face, she couldn't and instead she resorted to going about talking about her with Mercy and Enkay at the garden...

Thats one thing i respek Tacha for. If she got issues with you, she'll tell you to your face immediately and once the Arguments are over, she's fine too and holds no grudges with you... Next time she's to pick her choices for possible eviction nominations, she wouldn't nominate that person because of the previous fight
they had...

Also, Tacha doesn't gossip like other female housemates especially this Aunty 32 years mother of 2, SAMVITA. Imagine how much gossips she has been involved in just within a week she has spent in that house... Very bitter human being... Beauty without brains. 32 years Old mama beefing a 23 year old lady over nothing. Shame!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2019
OKorowanta:
Thank God you're intimidated.
Your loudness in the house also irritates.

God bless you ooo. No mind the mumu woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Stern Warning To Sheggz, Bella / Hollywood Halts Movie Releases In Russia Over Ukraine Invasion (Photo) / Top 10 ABC Family Series You Would Never Regret Watching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.