Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

For The Love Of Single Mum. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Love Of Single Mum. (328 Views)

Single Mum Ready To Re Marry / The Love Of My Life / Whatsapp Group: Single Mum & Dad, Let's Meet!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Single Mum. by Allsingles: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2019
1. God bless all the girls who kept their pregnancies and had children out of wedlock; you are just the very few amongst many who stood bold enough to do what is right with what went wrong !
Don't let any man undermine you because you have a child. Please don't lower your standard to get such men.
A child born out of wedlock is not a curse; mostly it means that the lady was honest and bold enough to withstand the 'shame' and have the baby.
2. There are way more babies aborted than the number of children born by bold and honorable ladies whose honour we no longer see and whose future we sometimes feel must suffer, because they have had a child.
3. If you can't marry an honorable single mother, perhaps extend your test; check for all who ever aborted a baby and screen them off your list.
4. So now, a man who has been sleeping with girls, giving them contraceptives and paying for abortions has the guts to stigmatize a single mother and act like she is not worthy of marriage. How stupid!
5. One day we will all realize that there is no bastard. We just have one irresponsible man and a responsible lady who decided to keep the child and take responsibility.
6. I rather go for her whose past is apparent in a child, whose moral power to take responsibility is obvious and whose strength of courage is typified in a child she could have flushed out of history than the one whose past is concealed and whose strength is more in hiding the truth.
7. Dear single mother, your only sin was fornication. Having the child wasn't a sin! Thank you for not joining many others who committed fornication then committed murder.
8. Before you judge a 'single mum', let's have your sexual bill of activities please!
9. God is not mad at you because you had a child out of wedlock. His forgiveness covers the wrong that happened; His plan covers the child that was born; His purpose still includes you.
10. So what about Rahab and all other babes that God forgave and gave a destiny worthy of biblical mention? You think being a single mum matches these women who were purely women of loosed virtues until Jesus encountered them? Do not condemn what God has blessed !

For dose who will ask if I am a single dad, No I am not, but my love for children have no limits.
Read more at...
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serious Mind Only / Stupid Monikers On Nairaland That Should Be Banned!!! / I Need A Marital Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.