Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her (28728 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by cooljoe(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2019
But the living room is ok na. If more money comes, he moves on to bigger and better.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
There's nothing wrong with his sitting room. It doesn't even mean you're wealthy, my siting room is 10X better than this but the only money in all my accounts is not even upto 30k. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by kittykollinxx(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Sitting room is the yardstick of wealth now¿

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Duggedised12(f): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2019
cescky:
G

Wait so otedola give him 5 million for engagement?...

Oga femi it seems you dont know what to do with your money... anyways perhaps their relatives or something
i dont know if they gave him that kind of money ,but even if they did, there is a difference between liabilties and assets. Only a fool will upgrade their living room for Instagram strangers who probably live in a face me i face you house.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by platinum131(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like that fan, I also have concerns over the feasibility of this apparently doomed union.
Aside Teddy's financial readiness to cater to a family, he is so domineering and BamBam has no sense of selfworth. She'd end up doing all of his biddings and debasing herself as long as it will earn her his validation.

The only closure will be that their kids will know their mom still married the man who shagged her in the toilet.

Teddy should know that marriage is totally different from just being a deadbeat babydaddy.

But why girls rush men who have been declared worthless by their former partners still eludes me.
Maybe they want to have a taste of the agony those ladies felt.

Anyways,
I'm happy I was there from the beginning and witneseed the takeoff of this ill-fated union.
Good-luck to them.

You are a sick fellow

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by ibkgab001: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2019
GTFO:

You be confirmed OLORIBURUKU!!

and na this same God mold you like dis your parent no teach you atol. Damn!!! What a shame!

That guy posting up and down should have been banned through his IP he created new account everyday on Nairaland
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by mrdrama: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like that fan, I also have concerns over the feasibility of this apparently doomed union.
Aside Teddy's financial readiness to cater to a family, he is so domineering and BamBam has no sense of selfworth. She'd end up doing all of his biddings and debasing herself as long as it will earn her his validation.

The only closure will be that their kids will know their mom still married the man who shagged her in the toilet.

Teddy should know that marriage is totally different from just being a deadbeat babydaddy.

But why girls rush men who have been declared worthless by their former partners still eludes me.

Anyways,
I'm happy I was there from the beginning and witneseed the takeoff of this ill-fated union.
Good-luck to them.

Ewu! Spewing rubbish as usual
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by XhosaNostra(f): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anyways,
Good-luck to them.

Totally agree with the bolded. However, their marriage might just work for the same reasons.
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Gartol(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Stupid fool, these guys are the reason we have kidnappers and Yahoo guys littered everywhere. They keep telling you what you need to have and what next step to take.

They are usually broke and still depend on their parent for upkeep. So he should have dangote or otedola's setting abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by AngelicBeing: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anyways,
Good-luck to them.
Hian shocked
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Psoul(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anyways,
Good-luck to them.

Go and get ur own wife first, let's see how well u will marry her.
Mr. Prophet of doom.

All these "First To Comment Youths" sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2019
But Ewu Nigeria mumu past Ewu Gambia
You no get fire 4 mouth bro
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Psoul(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2019
tillaman:
So they expect his living room to be heaven on earth or Atlantis themed living room?? Dude seems comfy in his own world which is very important, the troll should post his own living room too

Don't mind that silly busy body.
He is still sharing same house with his mother and 7 siblings.
He does not even have a room of his own not to talk of having his personal property in the room.
His sound system is his phone which he plays music with through the N2,500 Bluetooth MP3 player.
He watches TV from the one in their common sitting room.
He is due to marry, but where u see money. Person wey him mama still dey dash money.
Come to Enugu and see where they are living, shame will even catch u on his behalf.
I pity that poor old woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by tillaman(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2019
Psoul:

Don't mind that silly busy body.
He is still sharing same house with his mother and 7 siblings.
He does not even have a room of his own not to talk of having his personal property in the room.
His sound system is his phone which he plays music with through the N2,500 Bluetooth MP3 player.
He watches TV from the one in their common sitting room.
He is due to marry, but where u see money. Person wey him mama still dey dash money.
I pity that poor old woman.
spot on bro!!
I don’t see anything wrong with the living room at least he has a place of his own and perhaps should the need arise to remodel or if he feels compelled to redesign his living room he can do that any time he desires, the main thing is he has his own place!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by shogsman(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anyways,
Good-luck to them.

You have spoken with sense nevertheless you will not make heaven

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by melody91: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
olaolulazio:
The living room tho grin
wetin do am... no 1960 TV like the one way dey your papa parlour?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by koyyess: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2019
Who cursed the negroe race like this?

So negroes are now beefing their fellow males that want to get married ?

Even f@ggots and miscreants will come online and be forming relationship/ marriage expert.

Teddy A is not gay ooo. he doesn't roll like that. He has cut off that shiity hair and looks like a man now. Make una carry una smelly anus commot for where e dey. Go meet bobrisky.

Attention seeking black animals.
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by ladykolly(f): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
What is wrong with the sitting room now?
Is guys like this, that makes ladies run after money, leaving good guys with focus.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by AJJ17(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Now some people will be forced to want to upgrade their sitting room just to make a stupid statement..... cool
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by coolh3ad(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2019
olaolulazio:
The living room tho grin

What about it Oga?...

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
I have a weird feeling this relationship is under tremendous pressure to keep up with the expectations of people and their fans. I wud rather do what I like not what people want or expect in long term and sensitive situations like this.
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by mamajj17(f): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2019
African with Material things, Teddy pls love conquers all jare, when love comes in, other things follow wink grin
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Psoul(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
tillaman:
spot on bro!!
I don’t see anything wrong with the living room at least he has a place of his own and perhaps should the need arise to remodel or if he feels compelled to redesign his living room he can do that any time he desires, the main thing is he has his own place!!

TeddyA is just a real guy. He's not faking his life. Probably, he has a more demanding projects of target than buying a porch house or living in a house that will make ppl feel he has landed.

This has shown that he knows what he is doing. Other Celebrities will come to social media to display fake wealth and all those.
Teddy knows where he is coming from and knows where he is heading to.

The troll want him to live a fake life by living above his means. Tomorrow, if he goes broke, they will be the first to laugh at him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Bintuenyo: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Britzdon(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aside Teddy's financial readiness to cater to a family, he is so domineering while BamBam has no sense of selfworth. She'd end up doing all of his biddings and debasing herself as long as it will earn her his validation.

Anyways,
Good-luck to them even though the union needs more than luck

Shut ur mouth mister man . You are saying nonsense
Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by tillaman(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2019
Psoul:

TeddyA is just a real guy. He's not faking his life. Probably, he has a more demanding projects of target than buying a porch house or living in a house that will make ppl feel he has landed.

This has shown that he knows what he is doing. Other Celebrities will come to social media to display fake wealth and all those.
Teddy knows where he is coming from and knows where he is heading to.

The troll want him to live a fake life by living above his means. Tomorrow, if he goes broke, they will be the first to laugh at him.
i like teddyA for being real and the living room isn’t bad at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by Zuriela: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
babadeee:
Some people will never mind there business grin grin what’s wrong with the sitting room biko and by the way how those the sitting room affect taking care of Bam bam, Sheep brains everywhere grin angry
If he starts living above his means just to 'belong'. It's still these same people that will bash him.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by babadeee(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Zuriela:

If he starts living above his means just to 'belong'. It's still these same people that will bash him.
I wonder you just said it all, you can never satisfy human

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her by olisaokere(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aside Teddy's financial readiness to cater to a family, he is so domineering while BamBam has no sense of selfworth. She'd end up doing all of his biddings and debasing herself as long as it will earn her his validation.

Anyways,
Good-luck to them even though the union needs more than luck

and you believe what those crap from an ex??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah's Sexy Look In New Photos / Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.