Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka (6526 Views)

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by lackren(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2019
The Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has come again with fresh prophecies in order to prove his authenticity to Ebube Muonso.

Father Mbaka said 'there will be heavy rain in Aso-Rock on the 1th of September, because the Gods are angry with Buhari

Father Mbaka who refused to say anything concerning the accusation levelled against him by Ebube have broken the silence stating: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube mounso READ FULL STORY HERE

2 Likes

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by adem30: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Date Noted, but if otherwise, I will be back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by donbachi(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Praaaaaiiiissssse the lord!!!...let it rain out red sea and let it swallow every pharaoh dat wont let us go.

2 Likes

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Abdul05: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Rumour has it,that by September 1st ,kanu is coming with his cavalries .if you could listen it would be better for you and me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by PapaBaby: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2019
After campaigning for Buhari ba?

10 Likes

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by successking401(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Ok
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Skyfornia(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2019
Na today...?
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Printerscanner: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari is a Lion with 9 lifes. He died in the past and resurrected, if he dies again, he will re-resurrect again. If it rains heavily in Aso Rock, Buhari will go out and play/bath in the rain, we have been doing that since young, so it is not new.

However, please be reminded that all the Pastors that saw negative revelation from the devil about Buhari, they have all been shamed. Several of those who wished Buhari death have died physically and spiritually.

Therefore Mbaka, do go do pass yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by PFRB: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2019
Printerscanner:
Buhari is a Lion with 9 lifes. He died in the past and resurrected, if he dies again, he will re-resurrect again. If it rains heavily in Aso Rock, Buhari will go out and play/bath in the rain, we have been doing that since young, so it is not new.

However, please be reminded that all the Pastors that saw negative revelation from the devil about Buhari, they have all been shamed. Several of those who wished Buhari death have died physically and spiritually.

Therefore Mbaka, do go do pass yourself.
Is Buhari alife?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by jlinkd78(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Mbaka again?

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by drginger(f): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2019
But You also heard that bubu was the messiah. I believe these people are men of God, but I stil believe sometimes they talk without really hearing from God.
I hope he heard this one, because that thunder is needed

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by PFRB: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Deuteronomy 18:22
If the prophet speaks in the LORD’s name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared.
"
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by kapelvej: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by franklingud(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2019
Fakeness at it again

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Daddyvibez(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2019
Wetin Wale no go see for Iya basira shop??

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Mr. Man go and sit down. Nobody will fall for your pranks again. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by dayleke: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
People dey vex o...

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Cosmatikka: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Mbaka should go and sit down. He has lost all the respect ppl had for him

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Mr. Man go and sit down, nobody will fall for your pranks again.
Rain and thunder kee you dia. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by seborrhic: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2019
PapaBaby:
After campaigning for Buhari ba?
The priestpreneur has probably been scammed.
Maybe he was promised some contracts and oil block,that wasn't given to him during GEJ era, causing his support of Buhari then;seeing nothing again for him in this government too,he has again started his scam prophesy of doom awaiting this government.
His is bribe/contract for support

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by helinues: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Fada Fada, where have you been now .. grin grin
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by tolacoker: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2019
make it they happen for there n not here
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by dollytino4real(f): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2019
i don't like commenting of men of God words but dis one got me scared
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by johnmartus(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Fake news or fake prophecy. However Everyone knows about September heavy rain so its normal.

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2019
PFRB:
Deuteronomy 18:22
If the prophet speaks in the LORD’s name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared.
"
A prophet speaks the mind of God by saying " thus says thy Lord of host". Either at the beginning or at the end of the sentence. This validate what God has spoken. Prophecy manifestation may not be immediate even when it is given in a particular year,month or day.
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by Raydos: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2019
You say wetin??

4 Likes

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by BlackfireX: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Rain ko, fire ni....

Mabaka behave yaself

1 Like

Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by comradewanle(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Maybe father Mbaka has forgotten that Aso Rock get roof as well. Fingers crossed till September 1.
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by mbos: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2019
WRITTEN BELOW IS 1st October not Sept.

I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-Rock – Mbaka

The Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has come again with fresh prophecies in order to prove his authenticity to Ebube Muonso.

According to exclusive103.com, Father Mbaka said ‘there will be heavy rain in Aso-Rock on the 1th of September, because the Gods are angry with Buhari

Father Mbaka who refused to say anything concerning the accusation levelled against him by Ebube have broken the silence stating: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube mounso said about me, I’m a Prophet of God everyone knows that, when I prophecy it comes to pass, and for someone to come from nowhere and question my authenticity, that person is on the blink of extension”.

“To prove my authenticity to the world and Nigerians in general, to prove that am really a Prophet of God, I’m going to make a Prophecy that “on the first of October coming month, there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for a complete 5hours starting on the 12noon till 5pm then, after it will follow up a massive rain with thunder” if this sign did not occur ” on the first of October, then I will resign as a Prophet”.

“I repeat again, on the first of October coming month, there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for a complete Five hours starting on the 12noon till 5pm, then after it, will follow up a massive rain with thunder” if this sign did not occur ” on the first of October, then I will resign as a Prophet”.
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by porka: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

A prophet speaks the mind of God by saying " thus says thy Lord of host". Either at the beginning or at the end of the sentence. This validate what God has spoken. Prophecy manifestation may not be immediate even when it is given in a particular year,month or day.

Where did you find this?

Do you have your own interpretation contrary to what the Bible says, now?
Re: I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka by respect80(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
We are waiting o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) / Who Noticed The Time Today / Maina: Court Summons Malami, Magu To Testify In Maina’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.