Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature (42315 Views)

Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / MTN now allows you to borrow cash / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by BruncleZuma: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Premiumwriter:
grow up already.

We are tired of hearing this shit again and again.

The individual he claims is American is an Israeli Security Researcher
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Gartol(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Premiumwriter:
grow up already.

you dey mind am? I wonder what is stopping him from doing something extraordinary. If he creates his own social media app we no go use am? Abi no be Nigerian get this blog?

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Airoflaw(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Am i d only one not getting what these new stuff is all about

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Richdad50(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
stop using this meme. it is the tears and sweat of a soldier who lost a fellow.
Raydos:
America breaking boundaries in the world of tech

Nigeria breaking boundaries in the world of Herdsmen and terrorism

2 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Basic123: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
People still use whatsapp? I have moved to Telegram long ago.
Telegram is boring!
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Roon9(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Dangote, I am putting these words in your mouth...

"Give this man 50 billion naira"

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by mozona(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
grow up already.

We are tired of hearing this shit again and again

Sure
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by mozona(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Airoflaw:
Am i d only one not getting what these new stuff is all about

Ok
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Nopanties: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
PlayerMeji:

Continue like this, and you will end up in hell

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Burgerlomo: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
PlayerMeji:

But U 4 mention my name nah so that Dangote no go make mistake go gee the money to Lefulefu cool
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Not just WhatsApp
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by webizone(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
PlayerMeji:

"Give this man 10 naira"
Nairaland already has this feature.

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Tableshaker234: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
New scam alert. Everyone better be careful.
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Corroro: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
na wa o, are we really safe again, so pesin now no fit chat with him tecno device again in peace, which one come put words in your mouth again? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Na so
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by obentenyson(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Move to telegram, whatsapp isn’t just it anymore
them no go hear. telegram is the boss.. u can download movies apps, games, and even YouTube videos/ music on telegram.. while on WhatsApp na to dey upload... b.s.. u can even av a telegram email address...
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by obentenyson(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Premiumwriter:
grow up already.

no mind the idiot. I bet he even read n understood the entire news.... them dey probe Facebook on top fraudulent features on the new whatsapp which hackers are using to commit crimes, that mumu dey hail.... later na him go come dey lament sey them hack him whatsapp or fb account..
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by Ajibade123(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
well it is a nice development.....I just hope those stupid scammers done misuse it...... anyway see 25 apps you can use to improve your products
https://explicitsuccess.com/best-android-productivity-apps/
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by pappybarry(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm.. These feature no be hear o. I'm sure they copied this feature from nairaland where you can edit someone's comments while you quote them. Lemme sha upgrade these my follow come whatsapp for this Tecno phantom 9
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by pappybarry(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2019
obentenyson:
them no go hear. telegram is the boss.. u can download movies apps, games, and even YouTube videos/ music on telegram.. while on WhatsApp na to dey upload... b.s.. u can even av a telegram email address...
how do you download movies etc on telegram?
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by obentenyson(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2019
pappybarry:
how do you download movies etc on telegram?
you can download movies through the different movie channels on telegrams.. u can download music through the deezer music not channel on telegram, and also download YouTube videos through the uutubebot channel on telegram
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by pappybarry(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2019
obentenyson:
you can download movies through the different movie channels on telegrams.. u can download music through the deezer music not channel on telegram, and also download YouTube videos through the uutubebot channel on telegram
can you please provide links to these various channels cos I have looked through my telegram app yet I can't seem to find any thing of such
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by obentenyson(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
pappybarry:
can you please provide links to these various channels cos I have looked through my telegram app yet I can't seem to find any thing of such
use the search bottom on telegram.. for the youtube videos, search for utubebot on telegram...
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by pappybarry(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
obentenyson:
use the search bottom on telegram.. for the youtube videos, search for utubebot on telegram...
seen. Thanks bro
Re: WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature by tck2000(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria / Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off / My Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.