Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. (29255 Views)

Ubi Franklin Poses With His 2 Children, Jayden & Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofe / Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by realmedia(f): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2019
I now live with the emotions of three women, I wouldn't wish my enemy that - Ubi Franklin says on daughter's birthday

Ubi Franklin expressed anguish of living with the emotions of three women (excluding his fourth baby mama, Sandra Iheuwa) as he celebrated his daughter, Zaneta's birthday today August 30.

Sharing a beautiful photo of his daughter in celebration of her fourth birthday, the music executive stated that Zaneta's mother deserves a medal for playing her role as a mother and also some of his as a father.

Ubi further revealed that he is still searching for the best formula of being a good father as he wouldn't wish his enemy his current state of living with the emotions of three women.

It’s been four years already my little smart and energetic zee mama.
Last four year has been about your mum and she really deserves an award for everything she has been doing and if we have to share responsibility she has done 50% of mine and adding to 100% she brings to the table.
THE PURPOSE OF GOD WILL NOT BE VOIDED BECAUSE OF FEELINGS OF MEN.

The world may have a different view of how I have had you and your two brothers and in my heard I am wondering the best formula to live well in life and be a good father.

Many are in unhappy marriages and many fathers don’t even take care of their kids who live with them in the same house. Many fathers don’t even take responsibility for their children or even try to have a cordial relationship with their mothers, here am I doing all round to make sure you and your brothers live well,and we still have people who think I have committed an abomination for taking care of my kids and playing my role as a father and a very good one at that.

This is not an excuse for anyone reading this, I won’t wish my enemy to be in my shoes because I have to live with emotions of three different women (happy/sad).

This has taught me more patience, makes me double up the hustle to give all my Three kids a happy life and that’s my priority now and I don’t think there is a better way for a father to act" he wrote.

Ubi Franklin prayed that his daughter becomes a better woman and also play the role of a big sister to her brothers perfectly. He also revealed that she took his trait of not liking food.

"My daughter you will become a better woman from the way you talk and how energetic you are I have no doubt you will make a big sister to your brothers and will always make me proud in everything in life.
You will excel in your academics, and when you grow old enough to read this, one thing is important and that is people will always want to confine you to live a certain way while covering their own sin to make your look so bad.

Everyone reading this has something they are hiding and will sit on social media to troll others and that’s the sad world we live in now where we cover up our own and talk about others.

One thing you took form me is, we don’t like food .
Your emotions grew right alongside of you this year. While they are big and overwhelming at times, they are letting us get an even bigger sneak peek into the person you are" he added.

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/08/i-now-live-with-emotions-of-three-women.html

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Sunofgod(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Don't worry.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Cosmatikka: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Shut up pls

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by dynicks(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Spirit of promiscuity when it was done with the life of this dude, finally leaving the stage like.....

This one was way too easy mehn! Haq haq haq haq!!

Heading on to REMA and FLY BOY........those two look like it's gonno be a walk over for me...

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Zombiekiller010: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
In a relationship,there is nothing that surpass been faithful to one partner, not been faithful to a single partner leads to confusion, end up choosing and settling down with the wrong one, it drain time and emotion, subjecting those partners to pains by not giving them attentions.. Getting mad at a little mistake of XYZ CU's you know you can easily move on to ABC. May God help us.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Righteousness89(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
"DO NOT Harden your Heart

Provb 29:1
He That being often reproved hardenth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy."

Many are in captivity today because they have continuously ignored God's Warning.

God is Merciful. HE does not willfully punish or send calamity to mankind. Rather, before He does anything, He will send a Warning in order to give you a chance to amend your ways.

Even if He had Planned to punish you, He can be influenced by your reaction to His Warning. If we react positively by Repenting, He can Change His intended line of action as was in the case of the city of Nineveh after they hearkened to the Warning of Jonah.

In the days of Sodom and Gomorrah we see Lot pleading with his Son-in-laws to come along with him and his family because God was about to Overthrow the city. Instead of heeding the warnings they laughed him to scorn. They felt it was a joke until they were Suddenly Destroyed alongside all the inhabitants of sodom and gomorrah..

Those in the days of Noah suffered similar fate. They Mocked and laughed at Noah. We all know how they were Wasted..

Are you One of those that scoff at God's Warnings?
Have you been Hearing the undiluted Word of God but have not deemed it fit to amend your ways?
Do you read your Bible but are selective in application?

Be Careful not to Provoke the Anger of God. His Warnings should not be taken lightly.

It is true that He is a Merciful, Kind and Loving God, He is also a Consuming Fire.

It is only a fool that contends with His Maker and hopes to come out unscathed....

Various Warnings from GOD are going round the World in different forms..

I don't think sodom and Gomorrah committed the evils and Wickedness this generation has Committed.

Consider your ways, Make Amendments and Surrender to JESUS CHRIST.. He is the Only Acceptable way of salvation.

The Next hour Might be late.

This Message is For Somebody...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Joevics(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Olalan(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Stories for the gods.........has that made him stop his womanizing

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by eleojo23: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
You didn't think about that when you were pumping babies into them abi?

Oh, I forgot....you were not even thinking...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by VisioDirect: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oga go and sit down jor, naa now you wan form say you dey responsible, what were you expecting from sleeping with numerous ladies?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by ibodom: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
And you're still counting more mama's iranu grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by TSRC: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Idiot.
When you dey pour inside different orifices, the thing dey sweet you.

BTW, why is he not talking about the fourth one that just delivered for him?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by prensis: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good things are worth celebrating. Happy birthday to the pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by teejaymiquel(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
realmedia:
I now live with the emotions of three women, I wouldn't wish my enemy that - Ubi Franklin says on daughter's birthday

Ubi Franklin expressed anguish of living with the emotions of three women (excluding his fourth baby mama, Sandra Iheuwa) as he celebrated his daughter, Zaneta's birthday today August 30.

Sharing a beautiful photo of his daughter in celebration of her fourth birthday, the music executive stated that Zaneta's mother deserves a medal for playing her role as a mother and also some of his as a father.

Ubi further revealed that he is still searching for the best formula of being a good father as he wouldn't wish his enemy his current state of living with the emotions of three women.

It’s been four years already my little smart and energetic zee mama.
Last four year has been about your mum and she really deserves an award for everything she has been doing and if we have to share responsibil done 50% of mine and addi the table.
THE PURPOSE OF GOD WILL NOT BECAUSE

The world may have a different view of had you and your two brothers and in my heard I am wondering the best formula to live we
Many are in unhappy marriages responsibility for their children or even try cordial relationship with their mothers, here am I doin well,and we woma sister to her brothers perfectly. He also revgger sneak peek into the person you are" he added.

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/08/i-now-live-with-emotions-of-three-women.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by nonye6194: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Goan meet 2baba and he'll tell you how he's managing it well

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by ivoryfile: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
This is not a good way to live!
Cheating is now old fashioned and way stressful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Calabar men eh smh sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
When you tell them to keep their dick in place they won't hear, now see as he is talking as if they forced him into it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by PureGoldh(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wehdone sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by ZikZikZik: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Carry your load and burden, no be person force you undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Aidejay(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Small boy. Go and ask Olusegun Obasanjo and the rest for lessons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Hamachi(f): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Some fools won’t see the emotions behind this post, they’ll still come here to troll the young man. You don’t know how many gfs your husbands have out there ... you all need to stop judging when you don’t know the true stories. May God lead your path always Ubi. I'm not a fan, just an objective human

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by bigerboy200: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Who send u?? U are just an irresponsible man with no sense of shame.. nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Always remember the bright side.

3 pussiees bro.
You're the man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
People who don't listen to advice always turn advisers when things go sour.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by teejaymiquel(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Na me send u abi na my prick u use do am mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew if u like live with their spirit too,e concern u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
medicine after that..you caused it yourself and attimes i wonder who made you a role model to the youths......my dear leave with your mistake...cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by mamajj17(f): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mercy after Dead....Nothing like being Emotional Mr. Ubi undecided as you lay yr Bed you line on it, its called IMMATURITY grin undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eh ya pele
Read my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Jaynom(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
What were you expecting when you had sex without condom? A Ferrari?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Looking Good In New Pictures / Korede Bello Rocks Colourful Attire (PHOTO) / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.