Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj (16075 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by pressmanng: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Pictured Above are the Senate President, Ahmad Lawal and Senator Ajibola Basiru set to start Hajj Exercise in the Saudi Arabia.

Below is also the picture of Special Assistant on New Media to President, Bashir Ahmad with Senate President in the Holy Land.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/senate-president-senator-ajibola-basiru.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by hisexcellency34: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2019
Nice one sir, our rubber stamp, bow and go Senate President

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by festacman(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2019
The sale of that white body covering annually to millions of pilgrims is enough to sustain the economy of any country. Saudi Arabia, I dey hail una!

15 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by babbdgehay: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by solmusdesigns: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2019
cool

Traveling legislators, today Afcon at Egypt, tomorrow Hajj at Saudi......

meanwhile i await the first islamaphobia dunce who would find a way to pick on muslims,. i have a price for him

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by MicheyJ1: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Stampede calling you like

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by DennisEche(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2019
criminals using religion as cover up.
Go and stone the devil forgetting you are also a devil by stealing our common wealth. Take a bow SP

17 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Nochal997: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2019
What a style cool
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by superlanny(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Nigerian politicians are the most corrupt, selfish and evil minded, yet na dem dey form"most religious". God is truly a patient God, if it was left to me, i will make sure thunder fires them and their entire families. I wonder how people can sleep successfully in stolen wealth, knowing the high level of poverty and insecurity in the land. Am certain that Corruption is the brain child of the devil, and every politician in this country are his ardent worshipers.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by OTayobami(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2019
festacman:
The sale of that white body covering annually to millions of pilgrims is enough to sustain the economy of any country. Saudi Arabia, I dey hail una!

Lolzzz wicked
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by tolacoker: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2019
just be happy in anything you find yourself doing
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by DennisEche(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2019
MicheyJ1:
I hope you quench in stampede.
he did be in the vip sections
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2019
festacman:
why can't they buy it from Nigeria? religion is one of our biggest problem in this country. imagine going to Saudi or Israel with our scarce foreign currency just to see a God that your religious book said is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by hightempo(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2019
K
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by drips8(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2019
festacman:

Business is booming over there
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Olayinka8793(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2019
Mr Rubber Stamp himself.
Just take a bow and go.
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by ibkgab001: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2019
MicheyJ1:

God forbid that request if yours, even the Bible says I see through the heart of man and it is full of wicked thought everyday, pray to God sonyour tine too can come

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by bb612: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by koolaid87: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Spiritual vacation, t's all good
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Head of the Senate is a Muslim

Speaker house of representatives is a Muslim

... I don't think it was like that before
Rubber stamp assembly... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Take a bow and go cheesy
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2019
festacman:

Somehow true. Actually, many poor Muslim countries depend on sales during Hajj.

Those clothes are usually sold by pilgrims from poor countries like Pakistan etc. The Saudi government uses it to assist their needy brothers.

Unlike what you're thinking, Saudi doesn't need money from Hajj to build it's economy. Historically, the Arabs have never seen Hajj as a means to build economy, never. They've always seen it as a responsibility. Even during the pre-islamic period when they had adulterated the religion of Abraham and introduced idols into Makkah, they never used Hajj to boost their economy. Rather they travelled to Yemen and Syria during winter and summer to purchase and sell commodities as the Allaah mentioned in the Quran.

You see, the accusation a person makes many times can tell us the kind of person he is. Since you're from a corrupt country where your political and religious leaders do things barbarically and selfishly, it's difficult for you to imagine that some people are selfless and put their people and belief first.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Abdulaaleem: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2019
MicheyJ1:
Lol.. You are so bitter and hateful.. I hope you ain't a Christian.. coz I've xtian friends and this is not what they represent..

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by able20(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Very great achievement for the Senator what else can he achieve
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by mamajj17(f): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2019
MicheyJ1:

My dear, wish Others well grin, so u could be Celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2019
How many million of naira was spent..
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by bb613: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by molas02: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2019
inside Nigeria, some pipu find it hard to go their inlaw house bcus no money while some pipu dey go Hajj 5 times in a year...........God pick our own call too
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj by money121(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Kano Factional PDP Expels Kwankwaso / Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. / Police Teargas Beverly Nkemdiche In Anambra House of Assembly (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.