Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) (413 Views)

NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2019
Yesterday, I completed a personal project I started two weeks ago. An Android app project for social interaction but specifically made for dating purpose. I built the app from scratch and java was used because I have intermediate knowledge of it. Kotlin is sweet but it will take time to blend with (I love Kotlin - it's simple less verbose). Enough of show.

If you want an Android app with good functionality, you got me in that regard.

If you have a start up that you want a mobile developer, just contact me via my signature�

I can code in any environment.

If you want to buy this new app with full ownership and take full charge, you can contact me.

Github repository available on request and my apps for testing.
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Bring your project for me to build.
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Everything will be made available on request.
Contact me via my signature
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Contact me
Android app is my thing
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by abdulhadi101(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2019
dayo2me:
Yesterday, I completed a personal project I started two weeks ago. An Android app project for social interaction but specifically made for dating purpose. I built the app from scratch and java was used because I have intermediate knowledge of it. Kotlin is sweet but it will take time to blend with (I love Kotlin - it's simple less verbose). Enough of show.

If you want an Android app with good functionality, you got me in that regard.

If you want to buy this new app with full ownership and take full charge, you can contact me.

Github repository available on request and my apps for testing.

instead of selling it why not develop it, you never know if its going to be the next big thing. My suggestion put it on playstore, work on little by little, u might not know.
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Dollarseeker: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2019
how much do u charge for a dating app pls
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2019
abdulhadi101:
instead of selling it why not develop it, you never know if its going to be the next big thing. My suggestion put it on playstore, work on little by little, u might not know.
thanks I will try it that way
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Dollarseeker:
how much do u charge for a dating app pls
let's chat private
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nanorest: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
dayo2me:
let's chat private

I have always wanted to learn and app development. I will need you to help me out
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nanorest:

I have always wanted to learn and app development. I will need you to help me out
Stop wanting and start learning
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Nanorest: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
dayo2me:

Stop wanting and start learning

Are you on WhatsApp
Re: I Just Completed A Personal Project (android App) by Onoroyiza(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
I have always wanted to learn all about programming and app development. Can you get me through?

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment / Do You Know You Can Make 2,000 Naira Per Week. / Urgent Openings At Alphastep Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.