Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? (427 Views)

2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by bingbagbo(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Acts 9:1-19
¶“1Saul kept breathing out threats and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord. He went to the high priest 2and asked him for letters to the synagogues of Damascus. The letters authorized Saul, if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, to bring them bound to Jerusalem.” (Acts 9:1-2).

¶“3As Saul, on his journey to Damascus, came near the city, suddenly a light from the sky shone around him. 4He fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?' 5Saul said, 'Who are you, Lord?' The Lord replied, 'I am Jesus, the one you are persecuting. [ It is hard for you to kick against the goads.' 6So Saul, shaking and astounded, asked, 'Lord, what do you want me to do?' The Lord said to Saul,] 'Arise and go into the city, and there you will be told what you must do.' ” (Acts 9:3-6)

This is Jesus Christ of Nazareth speaking from Heaven to a man Saul. He spoke in same style and fashion as the God of the old testament who is actually this same Jesus Christ.

Again, have u wondered why ever since Jesus Christ was born, God ceased from speaking ? I know some will refer to the voice that came during the baptism of Jesus Christ and the transfiguration, yeah those voices were a sign to those around the Lord Jesus Christ.

Will be right back...
Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by bingbagbo(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2019
Evo11:
Hi

Hello
Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2019
bingbagbo:

Hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by hahn(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=81056667][/quote]

Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by EmperorHarry: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=81056667][/quote] Lol..that's deep but don't believers hear God talking to them? Isn't that more than a hi?
Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=81056667][/quote]

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Keep deceiving yourself

I know whom you are

Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Lol..that's deep but don't believers hear God talking to them? Isn't that more than a hi?

You should know what ''reality'' means
Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by EmperorHarry: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

You should know what ''reality'' means
Pardon my misdirected questions..I actually meant to juxtapose the reality of Hi to a conversation with "God" that would seemingly trump a Hi if it's actually true which your clearly not seeing.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by sonmvayina(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
God is the personification of the totality of the consciousness of the Universe, not a man or human being... Biblical stories are all allegory.... And metaphorical.... Read the stories and learn the hidden messages..
Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by bingbagbo(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2019
sonmvayina:
God is the personification of the totality of the consciousness of the Universe, not a man or human being... Biblical stories are all allegory.... And metaphorical.... Read the stories and learn the hidden messages..

I pity you

Indeed the fo0l says in his heart...

Jesus Christ is God Almighty
Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by sonmvayina(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2019
bingbagbo:

I pity you

Indeed the fo0l says in his heart...

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

In a way... The Lord of the old testament is/was Marduk and the gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk... The only difference is that Marduk did not die as there was no need to.....

It was athanasius, who at the council of nicea said he was both God and man, to satisfy all parties of the council... So the gospels were written accordingly.. He was given a human history....

So my friend Jesus is Marduk..
Re: Who Else Spoke To Men From Heaven Apart From God In The Bible? by rikithor(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2019
Lord Jesus,Son of El Elihon,the Word of God,and he referred to by God(the Father) as God shall visit you,He shall replace the knowledge of him which you already have as 'information' with revelation.

Learn how to drive very well
check us below.

(1) (Reply)

"The Priest Offered Me 30 Dollars To Suck His D*ck"---undercover Female Cop / The "Lion" Doles Out 4million To The Affected Victims At Ochanja / Sex Syndrome - Think Before You Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.