Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally (51775 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Omudia11: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Have you seen the stats in America?
About 72% to 75% of black kids in America are born out of wedlock. Most of these kids are raised by single mothers as their fathers never marry their mothers not to even talk of divorce.
almarthins:

Ehn! You again?
Wetin be ur problem self?

Divorce is nothing new in 21st century, it is fast bcoming norm.

Abi na only blackman dey divorce, u fit ask ur uncle trump how many women him don change like cloth.
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Shalommy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
What did our guys expect by marrying a white lady?. Haha.. Una never see someuhing.
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by almarthins(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
koyyess:

Who is speaking against divorce here?

Don't compare negroes with Donald trump. His ex wives are enjoying his money.

You haven't proved anything.

Try again.

So man wey no get status as trump should go and rob bank of america in other to satisfy his ex wives?.
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by almarthins(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Omudia11:
About 72% to 75% of black kids in America are born out of wedlock. Most of these kids are raised by single mothers as their fathers never marry their mothers not to even talk of divorce.

American statistics not african statistics.
You see men marrying more wives in africa
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by NaDem34: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Marriage is losing its value in a swift pace in our society, the sacred vows are now becoming a routine recitation...5yrs and divorced probably they marry someone else and divorce again, and the cycle continues
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Jaymaq(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Some marriages are just not made to last. Different personalities and culture, different upbringing, two leaders on a ships, etc.

Someone even thinks that Sonia used Iyke to become famous: https://naijafaq.com/did-sonia-morales-use-iyke-ogbonna-to-get-famous/ tongue
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by ImaIma1(f): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Marriage is so much more than physical appearance
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by ImaIma1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
ozento:
olosho woman. e dey her body. she'is nt ready to settle down at all.

Why the woman? Is it not possible it's the guy? Why so quick to attack the woman
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by jibrilELsudan: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Finally. Thank God ooooooooo. I can now fvck her and shoot my hot cum in her mouth in peace.

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Pelxmiye(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Omudia11:

I think it has to do with a black man's mentality...we feel and think everything is money..and I mean black man as refering to both men and women that are black,whether they are in American... Nigeria or any other place...also the notion of alpha male is pretty common among we black men as well...you would be surprised that most black NBA basketball players have averagely 2 baby mamas upwards..meaning the promiscous ones among them have three to four....shitting babies all over the place...this is not to spite us or make generalizing.. because even white NBA players get in and out of relationships. But the surprising thing is that inspite of the promiscuity of White basketball players..they see giving birth to a child as sacred.. that is why you would see that no matter how long they fornicate and do all sorts of nonsense...they don't joke with shitting babies all over the place and would rather wait for years till they eventually marry...but blacks..even the ladies are willing more willing to be baby mamas..white would rather have the sex for the fun of it...so the place of marriage among blacks is not what it used to be..years from now.. it'll be pretty common among us too in Nigeria undecided undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Kilamiti:
A woman will divorce you without looking back If 1) you are out rightly gay. 2) you keep laying your filthy hands on her until one-day she can't take it no more. 3) when you feel because you have married her then you can now boldly cheat and do anyhow thinking after all she wants to bear "Mrs" she will tolerate all my nonsense. LMAO dear men, these new generation women are nothing like your mothers and grandmothers ohhhh,they are changing the narrative. They are going all out to be independent,vibrant,energetic. They will throw your silly ass outa their precious lives and move the Bleep on without looking back.these ones know the importance of self love and peace of mind.dont go about cheating and misbehaving.they are quietly watching you and one-day monkey go go market and won't return to your home with the kids. There are a million and one men with the same dick as urs if not even sweeter. Treat your women as trash and one-day like play like play you will loose her to a better man.

Rubbish! Do you know what some men go through in the arms of some women? I bet ur not married. Likewise, when a woman keeps disrespecting and takes her man for granted, soon she will regret. There are some good guys out there that their women take for granted.
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by sniperr007(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
thelish:

U want to know where d baby is, so u can give him some sniper? Lol

No na. I still get conscience.

But you sha.
Your mind they go far
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by sniperr007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
thelish:

U want to know where d baby is, so u can give him some sniper? Lol
Let's talk via email.
My email address is rickiedoimic@yahoo.com
I'm waiting for your mail.
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by thelish(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
sniperr007:

No na. I still get conscience.

But you sha.
Your mind they go far

Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.