Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) (34326 Views)

No Crane For 3 Hours As Container Falls On A Car, Killing A Lady In Ilesa, Osun / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by agbajor27: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
ngwababe:
undecided

What's staying on their own? How can a tanker fell on a conscious human being? Not that you were stucked in car, bus or whatever? Hmmm!
Do not conclude when you do not understand the exact scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by otokx(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sunsets:
My dear dat road has been like that since Obasanjo days. I felt bittered that President Jonathan did nothing.

You can say it again.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by aojully: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
THAT ROAD IS TERRIBLE. MEANWHILE, THERE IS A CHINESE CONTRACTOR WORKING SLOWLY AND HEARTLESSLY ON THAT. THEY DONT EVEN CARE TO MAKE IT A BIT PASSABLE FOR HUMAN BEINGS.
RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
MyGeneration:
but Pdp was there for 15 years and nothing happened yet you are still voting them bumper to bumper
And the APC that promised CHANGE to why have they not fixed it to convince us they are different?
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
uzobaby:
That Oyigbo road /PORTHARCOURT -Aba - Enugu road is indeed in a terrible condition .. when people don't vote Apc down south /East ..that road is a good reason why. ..

Why u com spoil the beautiful nonsense u wrote with the last sentence? Was APC the one ruling since 1999? APC was formed in 2014 and came to power in 2015, may you have forgotten. Even that 2015, you didn't vote for APC that had never ruled before. You voted for and also rigged the election massively in favour of PDP. Your reason for not voting for APC is because you simply hate APC.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
uzobaby:
And the APC that promised CHANGE to why have they not fixed it to convince us they are different?

The one they are doing, did you guys appreciate it? You prefer PDP and their inability to ensure developments. Stick with your beloved PDP, APC doesn't need to convince people who are averse to it
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
DameB:
Wow... RIP to the departed
Aunty should go for thorough check-up though
DameB, Where Have you been
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
And this useless people called Nigerians don't think they need a revolution, because buhari is building a train and old raggedy train and a bridge that has remained the same for 2 years.

You haven't seen anything, we are telling you wake up.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
uzobaby:
If this road has been bad since. Buharis first tenure until no vote for am, but he promised change despite all until suffering, vote him for re election and then have a good reason to accoust Apc for not fixing the road, but u guys choose Pdp over reason.

If for Buhari 1st tenure that he had something to loose una no vote for am second tenure that he has nothing to loose una still no vote for am, yet still dae blame am what do u expect...lol
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Freedem:
And this useless people called Nigerians don't think they need a revolution, because buhari is building a train and old raggedy train and a bridge that has remained the same for 2 years.

You haven't seen anything, we are telling you wake up.
ipob
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by tigerclaws: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
melody91:
eeyah.. how I wish they both came out unhurt...this life sef..the dead one may be the prayer warrior among them
[/s]
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
MyGeneration:
ipob

Not ipob , a sensible Yoruba who tells it like it is.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by gentle55: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
very sad
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Troubles here and there. A nairalander actually wrote this morning that surviving in Nigeria is a skill on its own.
We are actually an endangered species
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by naijajobx: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
ohh
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by DameB(f): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

DameB, Where Have you been

Hi Udoka, I have been heresmiley smiley as an humble onlookersmiley... Thanks for askingsmiley.. How are you doing this beautiful day?
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who is responsible for the bad roads that cause these accidents? Exactly the government, federal, state and local.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
DameB:

Hi Udoka, I have been heresmiley smiley as an humble onlookersmiley... Thanks for askingsmiley.. How are you doing this beautiful day?
I'm Cool, I'm a Single Guy, Can We Get Along?
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by WriterX(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
irony of life. t

the other woman could have survived and she died
she could have survived and the other died
both could have survived the crash.
both could have died.
the trailer could not have crashed and life would have simply move on for all...

I still say life is all about choices and chances.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Asquare84:
She need to go for medical checkup against internal injuries
yeah but I doubt if she will do that but rather go to d church n do thanks giving n increase her tithe.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

I'm Cool, I'm a Single Guy, Can We Get Along?
I know this will come but I never knew it will come so fast. Shoot ur shot my guy
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
DelphiOracle:
I know this will come but I never knew it will come so fast. Shoot ur shot my guy
Look At My Username Bro, You Will Understand More Better

1 Like

Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Freedem:

Not ipob , a sensible Yoruba who tells it like it is.
ipob southwest branch
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Troubles here and there. A nairalander actually wrote this morning that surviving in Nigeria is a skill on its own.

LOUD IT BRO
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Asquare84:
She need to go for medical checkup against internal injuries
very important
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
MrCarterlee:
This river state again cry

This Bush meat wetin Rivers state do you.. undecided
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by MountainView: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Thought I was the only one that saw it.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by colestephan86: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
URblogger:
Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women who were on their own, This happened Due To Bad Road at Obigbo Rivers State, The Road has being in a delipidated state for a long while now, Miraculously One of the women Survived Unhurt but the Other One was not so lucky as she Lost her Life At the spot!!! May her Gentle Soul Rip!!! Amen!!!

This woman saw death n it couldn't take her.
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by MrCarterlee(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

This Bush meat wetin Rivers state do you.. undecided
your papa na bush meat grin
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin. Oil fall on you, nnpc fall on you, cause u re under trailer eehh
Re: Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
All the roads in Port Harcourt are as good as dead presently. The last election adversely affected government functions in all areas including security and infrastructure. Presently Wike is repairing location junction on NTA-Choba road after so much cry but many other areas are not that lucky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / The Most Amazing , Beautiful Places In The World – Visit Once Before You Die / Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.