Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Can I Make My Wordpress Mp3 Files Downloadable Instead Of Stream - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make My Wordpress Mp3 Files Downloadable Instead Of Stream (735 Views)

How To Attach Downloadable Files Or Ulrs To Magento 2 Products / Help On How To Accept Payment For Downloadable Products / How To Start Uploading Downloadable Files On Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Wordpress Mp3 Files Downloadable Instead Of Stream by MrSurd: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2019
pls am in need of a plugin in WordPress or if possible a code that can make my browser download the music immediately instead of stream it in WordPress. I run a music download blog and if I try to link my uploaded mp3 to download on my post, it will automatically stream. pls help me with the code or the plugin just like 9jaflaver one click download.
Re: How Can I Make My Wordpress Mp3 Files Downloadable Instead Of Stream by donsheddy1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
MrSurd:
pls am in need of a plugin in WordPress or if possible a code that can make my browser download the music immediately instead of stream it in WordPress. I run a music download blog and if I try to link my uploaded mp3 to download on my post, it will automatically stream. pls help me with the code or the plugin just like 9jaflaver one click download.
Tweak your .htaccess file to do that or add "download="true" " to your music url.

(1) (Reply)

Which Plugin Can I Use To Create A Client Login? / I Need An E Commerce Website Designer / How To Get Combo And Proxies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.