Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Need To Locate A Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need To Locate A Web Designer (721 Views)

Need A Website | Training locate us @ Omole / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / How To Locate Viewed Instagram Videos On Your Phone Without Any App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Locate A Web Designer by asonye1: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders, please does any one has information concerning this web designer with the profile ''Creativethumb''.

Contacted him on the 24th of December for the development of a forum and we agreed for a price of 20k. Paid him 10k as requested by him the balance to be paid after the job.

The forum was hosted at 11:45 on December 31st. Complained about something which he tried to adjust and yet there are other things I have discovered that needed adjustment.

The problem now is how to reach him. He sent me a new year greeting on January 1st at 7:12 am, and I have not heard from him. I have been calling severally, texting and charting him up on WhatsApp but no response.

Please, i need your help to locate him for me in order to ascertain if all is well and encourage him to pick my call, as I am begining to think otherwise.

His webpage has been suspended.

I will release his name and other pivotal information here if he fails to call me after 24 hours
Re: Need To Locate A Web Designer by Wuzzytech1: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
There were some people calling him scammer awhile back , hope it isn't the case for you oo...

Edit: Asonye1 I just checked your posts and in one of them you reffered to him as momoh, is the full name Joseph momoh? If so he is a previously banned scammer banned for scamming numerous ppl cc Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need To Locate A Web Designer by asonye1: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is his where i saw his ad

Re: Need To Locate A Web Designer by asonye1: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
That means that I have been scammed!!

Yea! His name is Momoh Joseph Joshua
Re: Need To Locate A Web Designer by Wuzzytech1: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
asonye1:

This is one of his victims sheddyboy01
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/78#81898897

His former username was pixeldesign .... Dominique and Tabbaz a scammer is back

Tag this mod called Dominique ..... Sorry for your loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need To Locate A Web Designer by asonye1: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
How can i get in touch with dominique?
Re: Need To Locate A Web Designer by WuzzyTech: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
asonye1:
How can i get in touch with dominique?

Dominique pls your attention is needed here
Re: Need To Locate A Web Designer by ediko5(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
asonye1:

From your post, you're still with the 10k balance payment.

Secondly if the guy is a scammer, he could've just abscond with the part payment without any work. In your imagination how and why would a scammer spend time, energy and resources to put up a site for you at a ridiculous price of 20k and you still call the person a scammer.

You guys should think twice before tarnishing someone's image. Maybe as you suggested earlier, all isn't well with him. So exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: Need To Locate A Web Designer by WuzzyTech: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
ediko5:

From your post, you're still with the 10k balance payment.

Secondly if the guy is a scammer, he could've just abscond with the part payment without any work. In your imagination how and why would a scammer spend time, energy and resources to put up a site for you at a ridiculous price of 20k and you still call the person a scammer.

You guys should think twice before tarnishing someone's image. Maybe as you suggested earlier, all isn't well with him. So exercise patience.

He is a former scammer that was banned before by Dominique read the thread properly before commenting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Email And SEO Expert Needed / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (Webmaster Edition) / Most Nairaland Web Builders Are Not Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.