Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Campaign Against Babaginda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Against Babaginda (539 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda In Germany / General Babaginda:This BloodLetting must Stop / Gen Ibrahim Babaginda Gay Activities Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Against Babaginda by gee2(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2010
Hi N.landers,
Have you guyz noticed campaign against babaginda by some people? They have been pasting posters all around Lagos and I want to believe it is a good idea 'cos they believed he failed us earlier and he will possibly do worse this time.
What is your opinion people?
Re: Campaign Against Babaginda by nyabingi(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2010
In my opinion I don't have any personal grudges against IBB, he is a Nigerian and is qualified to vie for any elective post. But I guess the real reason for the outcry bordered on his involvement in the annulment of the 2010 June 12 election, the Dele Giwa killing and the Gulf war oil windfall just to mention a few, IBB would have been the greatest and best leader Nigeria ever had if not for the avoidable mistakes he made, now his past is just haunting him!
Re: Campaign Against Babaginda by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
We are the leaders of tomorrow, let him rest and give young once chance to fulfil their dreams
Re: Campaign Against Babaginda by gee2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ replies,
honestly, ibb did his best and he could have avoided those mistakes but he did not. If God wants him in, he will win.
Re: Campaign Against Babaginda by orangemen: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
In my opinion I don't have any personal grudges against IBB, he is a Nigerian and is qualified to vie for any elective post. But I guess the real reason for the outcry bordered on his involvement in the annulment of the 2010 June 12 election, the Dele Giwa killing and the Gulf war oil windfall just to mention a few, IBB would have been the greatest and best leader Nigeria ever had if not for the avoidable mistakes he made, now his past is just haunting him!
@nyabingi,
i love ur presentation and a great work u have done here. it is called constructive criticism. in every human being, there are goods and bads.
i don't like IBB to be the next president either but as a nigerian, he has the right to vote and be voted for.
ppl here will say i like picking on obasanjo, yes because he had all the opportunities in this life to change our histories on different ways. assuming obasanjo/ribadu's noise over war on corruption caught on IBB, we will not be here to campeign for or against ibb. this was a man everyone was expecting to die in jail but our ribadu felt he was clean so if he is clean, let him go to the poll and taste his popularity with the masses.
pdp as a part has failed and the possibility of an osama bin laden to win any pdp candidate is a possibility here in nigeria.
if 1999-2007 lived up to its expectations, all these old criminals are surposed to be either in jails or at least learn to stay away from politics but what do we have here, the same old criminals here and there.
no matter who pdp is fielding, i will not vote them bcs the party is a symbol of corruption as long as this country is concerned. if for any reason, ibb come out from anyother party, i will let him have my vote against any pdp candidate.
Re: Campaign Against Babaginda by gee2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ orangemen,
pdp has done nothing good for this nation either as a piece or as a whole yet it keeps parading the same old fools who have jointly ruined this country and nec/inec still registered them so they can reck more havoc to this country and some people will still vote blindly. may God help Nigeria and Nigerians. AMEN

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why America Is A Blessed Country! / IBB is a loud cricket / The Ruling Class Has No Vision, It Has No Mission, It Has No Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.