Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba (48479 Views)

Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by tigerclaws: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
This is pure and undiluted Beauty. Not like some over bleeched Ladies from across the Niger. Who have Yam Legs, Bear Bear for Face and Bear Baer for Chest. grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by ffo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
dokiOloye:

Most northerners are smart.
Their only problem is widespread lack of education.
Then comes Islam which 1st of all inhibits women and encourages feudalism which is exploited by their elites to keep their masses perpetually in bondage.

One thing I admire about northerners is their descent dressing, I wish the southern ladies can also dress decently.

2 Likes

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by chijokz(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
victorian:
Guys clicking on my pm, you all are handsome, great looking guys but please I prefer a guy who looks close to the groom looks.
You can see he's dark, huge, not slim not fat. And he looks matured with a career going for him.

With all sense of humility, that's exactly what I want. I don't need any guy is his 20s, Biko. 30s /40s upward is perfect.

I don't need a short guy nor smallish in size, pls. You are all wonderfully made by God. And I appreciate you all. Thank you. One love.

Babe..i meet all the qualifications you seek although I'm not a northerner. Are you willing to relocate to Abuja if things work out between us?
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by AnanseK(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
dokiOloye:

Then comes Islam which 1st of all inhibits women and encourages feudalism which is exploited by their elites to keep their masses perpetually in bondage.

Islamophobic Nonsense
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by AnanseK(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
My choice from the Orient. I love her yam legs as well

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by FarahAideed: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I strike out lies.

I know her very well Sir

1 Like

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by abdulkayus(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
madridsta007:

Most northerners are smart. undecided undecided undecided

Not sure where is the evidence that supports this statement. Because there is no evidence. In all the possible indicies to qualify and quantify "smartness" they are not on it. In fact the PRESSID Scholarship got cancelled by Buhari because of Northerners angling for it to be cancelled were mad that it was a struggle finding a 1st Class Northern graduate at all, let alone one who passed the PRESSID tests and interviews.

Let us say things as they are. No one will beat you for the truth. It would rather help them.

PRESSID may have been dominated by the southerner but don't say there are no northerners with first class. There are lot of them, genuine one for that matter, ask anyone that who know who studied in the North to tell u more. Although, I am also not OK with PMB cancelling out the PRESSID.
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by Dedetwo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
FarahAideed:
I know her personally..Dude is lucky to marry her , she is one very smart Northern lady

Yet mother of two and probably out of wedlock. Where is the smartness?

2 Likes

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by FarahAideed: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dedetwo:

Yet mother of two and probably out of wedlock. Where is the smartness?

She was married and divorced but what has wedlock got to do with being smart

2 Likes

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by Bambambiglo: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
victorian:

All in your head dude!

I'm not pained.

I simply feel who gave u the right to ask me such question??

What's your own about the request I said online?

So better face your life and stop doing chuchuchu on other people's life.

If I remember correctly I didn't call your name or seek for your opinion. My words and request is as clear as crystals. So please mind your business.

You were profiling with your comment and came off rude.

Why discriminate? Not like you're the most beautiful in the world
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by victorian(f): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You were profiling with your comment and came off rude.

Why discriminate? Not like you're the most beautiful in the world

Hmmmm, na wa o. What's your own with my request online tonight?

Can't u just be quiet, read and move on? If you have nothing better to do? Or better still Congratulate the lovely couple getting married.

And even if I'm not the most beautiful, I appreciate and love my looks and everything about me. And in my eyes and mind, I see myself as the most beautiful and one in a million kind of woman. If I don't appreciate myself who will? You? Lol.

With your foul speech on every lady's post on this topic? Abeg swerve! I don't need your foul attitude on my mentions tonight. Gerrit?

If you had a bad day today, pls no need placing your frustrations on me. I ain't your problem. This is the last time, I will reply you.

Goodbye!
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by madridsta007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
abdulkayus:

PRESSID may have been dominated by the southerner but don't say there are no northerners with first class. There are lot of them, genuine one for that matter, ask anyone that who know who studied in the North to tell u more. Although, I am also not OK with PMB cancelling out the PRESSID.

Chief, I do not agree with that word, "Most".
I do not want to reveal much about myself, but I studied in what you call the "core North". I travelled around Federal and State government colleges on debates and quiz competitions in the North West, East and Central. I did JETS club competitions while at University. I had most of my entire life lived in the North. The core North. There are some exceptionally brilliant Northerners, yes. "Most"? There is no evidence that supports this argument. None. Because it is not true. Even Northerners (who are generally honest people), will tell you it is not true. PTDF reduced their requirement from a 2.1 to 2.2. Go and ask anyone who knows PTDF the real reasons why this was done.
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by koyyess: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
That's better. Even with her girly looks, I love the way she went for an older negroe that looks well to do.
Younger negroes are a plague and will age her faster.

Where are those f@ggots and pedophiles that always use words like 'evening news paper'?

Come , see and cry....make una purge una bitterness out from una smelly nyash once again.

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by yarimo(m): 2:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Jamesbally:
This is pure and undiluted Beauty. Not like some over bleeched Ladies from across the Niger. Who have Yam Legs, Bear Bear for Face and Bear Baer for Chest. grin

1 Like

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by pyro62(m): 2:33am On Aug 09, 2019
But she's nor more a virgin sef
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by YusufTheGreat: 3:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Gistformant:
33-year-old single mother of two and Politician, Honourable Munira Suleiman Tanimu, has remarried.

The philanthropist and entrepreneur, got married to Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba on July 27, in a grand wedding held at her event centre in Abuja.

Tanimu ran for the office of Member, Kaduna State House of Assembly representing Lere East Constituency under PDP. In June, 2019, she decamped to APC.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/beautiful-single-mother-of-2-and-kaduna-politician-remarries-years-after-divorce
correct yourself op she is not an honourable she lost the election
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by sweetgala(m): 3:54am On Aug 09, 2019
dokiOloye:

And Christianity is not holding the other reminder of naija back.

Your view on Islam is myopic and dated.
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 09, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Remove the Most from ur sentence....
He is actually right. Lack of education is their biggest problem. I served in Zamfara state and it still baffles me how I was able to teach maths to students who don't understand English and they picked up. They solved problems most of my students in East would fail. Though only few of them could break that barrier.

1 Like

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2019
tokarlee07:
how come no guy is actually calling her an evening newspaper.... or is this because shes loaded�
Because she's an asset. You can't deny a woman of value. Moreso she's beautiful. grin
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by Mummymahdi(f): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2019
Abati60:

Quiet, are there not Yoruba Muslim women and in other countries.

Yoruba doesn't lack education but northerners do.
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by lloyds(m): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2019
wamide042:
She is indeed BEAUTIFUL....... i already like her sha....

Your liking her has no significance. She is married already.
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by WhoGoRead: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by Bambambiglo: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmm, na wa o. What's your own with my request online tonight?

Can't u just be quiet, read and move on? If you have nothing better to do? Or better still Congratulate the lovely couple getting married.

And even if I'm not the most beautiful, I appreciate and love my looks and everything about me. And in my eyes and mind, I see myself as the most beautiful and one in a million kind of woman. If I don't appreciate myself who will? You? Lol.

With your foul speech on every lady's post on this topic? Abeg swerve! I don't need your foul attitude on my mentions tonight. Gerrit?

If you had a bad day today, pls no need placing your frustrations on me. I ain't your problem. This is the last time, I will reply you.

Goodbye!

Look at this one deceiving herself.

You can't even be compared to the least girl I've dated so just STFU.

I don't even know why I was wasting my time with you. Fuck_outta here
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by fx45(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
tokarlee07:
how come no guy is actually calling her an evening newspaper.... or is this because shes loaded�
E be like the evening newspaper matter dey pain you gan... My heartfelt sympathies.

Back to the matter on ground, the lady is a Northerner and somehow they seem to be isolated and insulated from our socio-cultural discourse down South.
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by victorian(f): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Look at this one deceiving herself.

You can't even be compared to the least girl I've dated so just STFU.

I don't even know why I was wasting my time with you. Fuck_outta here

Hey kid

Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by bizzibodi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
victorian:

Oga if you are short abeg no vex, it's just one of those things we encounter in life.

At least we all have our different specs. That's why God created us in different sizes, shapes and height.

I'm simply calling a spade, a spade. That's all.
Is 5'8" a shortman?
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by victorian(f): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
bizzibodi:

Is 5'8" a shortman?

Did I specify 5"8" is short?
Re: Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba by Therealtruth1: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
dokiOloye:

Eewu! Islam is a watershed of education

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.