Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) (48453 Views)

NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / Ambode Transforms Ojudu Berger, Set To Commission Segregated Bus Park Today / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by chimere66: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2016
The Lagos State Government yesterday unveiled a newly-built Lay-by off the ever-busy Ketu-Alapere expressway. The development is meant to decongest traffic off the expressway to motorists heading towards Alapere, Mile 12 and Ikorodu.

The new construction gives the place an unbeliveable beauty, as the walls on the walk way were finished off with creative graffiti.

The Governor said that the commissioning of the “Ketu-Alapere Lay-By is a strong indication of our commitment to make life better for residents and investors. This Ketu-Alapere lay-by is one of our interventions to decongest traffic gridlock in that axis. The Alapere-Ketu Lay-By is a 2-lane access road from Iyana Oworo inwards Alapere-Ketu”

SEE PHOTOS BELOW:

Source: http://insidemainland.com/2016/09/17/sight-ambode-transforms-ketu-alapere-way-see-photos/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by chimere66: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Our Governor Ambode is working

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by GMbuharii: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2016
I must commend Ambode..
Who has seen another road at sadiku/ilasa/hassan area off oshodi apapa express way,under construction?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by HtwoOw: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2016
God bless us

Lagos is moving forward

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by devilmaycry: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Okkay so ?? Mtchewwww next please

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by ebujany(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Wailing haters will be like next?

They no wan use eye see better thing from APC

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
Okkay so ?? Mtchewwww next please
Is you allergic to good news??

234 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by usbcable(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2016
next is the 7-up busstop at Ketu-CMD road axis.

Kudos to the governor

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ride on ambo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Babanah: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Interesting, even complete with graffiti

13 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by devilmaycry: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
what is good about this news ? Tell me how this stuff has improved our economy?..or we are going to eat a fine road ? Or are we going to sleep on it ? If you know the amount of money going in for construction of road,u get this and start applauding like its not his job....we DNt want this change my brother...until this supposed fine road put Food on my table...am not celebrating it [/right]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by rusher14: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
what is good about this news ? Tell me how this stuff has improved our economy?..or we are going to eat a fine road ? Or are we going to sleep on it ? If you know the amount of money going in for construction of road,u get this and start applauding like its not his job....we DNt want this change my brother...until this supposed fine road put Food on my table...am not celebrating it [/right]

You are right.

The artisans involved were Americans.

The cement used was brought from Pakistan.

Even the quantity surveyors were from Albania.

I don't know why No single Nigerian was involved in this project.

To make things worse, the sidewalks are only utilised by Mongolians.

This is of no benefit to us.

We should destroy it.

401 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by bernard392: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by iblawi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
rusher14:

You are right.

The artisans involved were Americans.

The cement used was brought from Pakistan.

Even the quantity surveyors were from Albania.

I don't know why No single Nigerian was involved in this project.

To make things worse, the sidewalks are only utilised by Mongolians.

This is of no benefit to us.

We should destroy it.
Nice reply. But I doubt if he will understand because he is just 1 of those noise makers who turned economist overnight since APC came to power.

179 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by usbcable(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:

It reduces the traffic tiime spent on the road commuting from place to place.

That in its turn increases company profitability

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
Even if you don't want this kind of change at least commend Ambode nah, he is trying his best. We all know that good roads can't put food on our table nor bring back our economy that is in comatose but, give applauds to whoever that deserve it. Ambode deserve an APPLAUD

FYI: Am not a change agent, but it doesn't stop me from commending whoever that deserves commendation. #shalom

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
Bro did you spew this? Lemme highlight some of the benefit of good infrastructure...

1. With good road there will be ease of movement and less traffic... The benefit is that It saves manpower, reduce fuel consumption and indirectly influence cheaper means of transportation.

2. Automobiles will be less likely to develop faults by plying the road unlike what is obtainable on a bad rood. This reduce money for maintainance and servicing.

3. Good road open avenue for business activities as every businessman/trader love to carry-out transaction in areas where it is easily accessible for their clients.

BRO, the benefits are many abeg...

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Alcatraz003: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
I dont know why people are trying to show the benefits of the newly constructed lay out to an igbo man. The igbos are currently on war path with Nigeria and i wont be surprised if they get involved in Suicide bombings going by the exponential increase in their frustrations as the buhari administration trudges on.

Kindly let the igbos wail and gnash their teeth in peace biko!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
its a waste of time... unless people's living conditions are transformed it will be like putting pigs on a white persian rug!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Grundig: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
PDP in Lagos should lock up their secratariat and relocate to ogun state and oyo state. Those states are up for grabs.

Apc has Lagos under lock and keys.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Alcatraz003: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
NgcoboP:

its a waste of time... unless people's living conditions are transformed it will be like putting pigs on a white persian rug!

Please are you igbo? kindly answer me ma'am.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:

Please are you igbo? kindly answer me ma'am.
am an african

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Alcatraz003: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
NgcoboP:

am an african

You are igbo and i saw you on another thread. Anyways, i am not surprised you are not happy about any development in Yoruba land. its typical with igbos.

Take Care.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by ba7man(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
If you're frustrated with your life, try not to express it so openly online. undecided

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by ba7man(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
NgcoboP:

seems You prefer the muddy, potholes, and dilapidated roads instead.

So because people's living conditions aren't improving in your mind, their environment shouldn't improve......... to match their predicament?

35 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by idupaul: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
If Ambode was the President I can swear that Nigeria wouldn't be in a recession now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by ba7man(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
idupaul:
If Ambode was the President I can swear that Nigeria wouldn't be in a recession now
He's an accountant...... you have a point...... but oil prices and production had got to go up first to finance any economic diversification.

21 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:

You are igbo and i saw you on another thread. Anyways, i am not surprised you are not happy about any development in Yoruba land. its typical with igbos.

Take Care.
youre wrong
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by trueking: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pics before the one transformation
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Henrydone: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kofoshe ambode is working

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.