Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Davido’s ‘blow My Mind’ Debuts At No.3 While Wizkid Hits No.1 On His Second Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s ‘blow My Mind’ Debuts At No.3 While Wizkid Hits No.1 On His Second Week (501 Views)

Spotify: Wizkid Hits 8m Monthly Listeners, Emerges First African To Achieve That / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Female Fan Caught Masturbating At #30billionconcerts While Wizkid Performs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s ‘blow My Mind’ Debuts At No.3 While Wizkid Hits No.1 On His Second Week by Goldenovas: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wizkid, Davido’s top Billboard sales charts.

Premier Nigerian acts, Wizkid and Davido currently top Billboard’s World Music Sales Charts.

‘Brown Skin Girl,’ Wizkid’s collaboration with Beyonce, Blue Ivy and Saint Jhn, hits No. 1 of the charts in its second week. ‘Blow My Mind,’ Davido’s collaboration with Chris Brown debuts at No. 3 on the charts.

‘Blow My Mind,’ keeps waxing strong. In just one week of release, its video has garnered 6.8 million views on YouTube. Davido is now set to go on a ‘Blow My Mind’ tour which will visit New York, Lebanon, Marbella, Mykonos and Cape Verde.

Wizkid on his own is set to go on a tour that will hit Paris, the o2 Arena in London, Manchester and a few other locations. Wizkid is also set to feature on a new single with British rapper and singer, Kojo Funds.

Davido will also feature on a remix of Lyta’s ‘Monalisa. He also paid for the video to be shot by Director Kay.

watch video: https://www.ovasnews.tk/2019/08/davidos-blow-my-mind-debuts-at-no-3.html

1 Share

Re: Davido’s ‘blow My Mind’ Debuts At No.3 While Wizkid Hits No.1 On His Second Week by Kingosytex(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bey and Wizzy at number 1, O.B.O and Brizzy at number 3 and Burna Boy at 6. These guys are doing well for themselves. Kudos and greater heights to them.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Remarries Another Actor, Deletes Instagram Posts / Bobrisky Reveals How He's Able To Date 24 Men At Once (check It Out) / Davido Welcomes New Music Producer, Mr Eff Into 30BG Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.