Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Make $10 per Referral per Month As Reseller of AIOP Web Tools - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make $10 per Referral per Month As Reseller of AIOP Web Tools (860 Views)

₦1,470 Registration And #735 Per Referral / How To Mine Litecoin For Free At Home 2022 And Make $10 Daily / Make $10 Today By Just Signing Up On A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $10 per Referral per Month As Reseller of AIOP Web Tools by AffiliateTutor(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
AIOP is a web tool provider company. They provide for marketers tools
such as auto responder, hosting, link tracker and rotator, splash/squeeze
page builders etc. And of course one of the best compensation plan in the industry

An auto responder is a software that is designed to capture name and
email of subscribers and then send pre-loaded broadcast messages to them at a
predetermined intervals of time

You're welcome to this thread. I created it to help Newbies
in particular who are zealously serious about making a living
Online to have the opportunity to ask questions
Now I will go straight ahead and summarize all the necessary and sufficient
requirements expected on anyone with such intention.
1. You must be resolved in your heart to be an internet marketer.
2. You must learn, understand and apply what professional marketers do to make money.

Let's elaborate on step 2. (It took me over 16 years to be able to put these
pieces of puzzle together)
• They research and look for a product that offers high quality value
• They sign up with the company as affiliates to market these products.
• They employ web tools especially auto responder to build their list of email subscribers.
• They join a team that helps them with free marketing system & even with paid referrals
• They promote their Affiliate links and direct their prospects to their Squeeze pages
• When their visitors sign up to their list, they become their leads.
• They send emails series to their list thereby promoting their affiliate product(s)
• They make conversion's and sales, hence, affiliate commissions.
• They repeat the entire process for each new persons who enters their sales funnel.
Now notice that the only work they do is to promote their team link or personal squeeze page.
so as to build their list. The other segment is set up to run on auto pilot and make money to the marketer.

Introducing 2u the same product & marketing system I used to make money online

• The product (AIOP - Hosting,, Auto Responder, Link Tracker, etc.)
• The team (FAFY AIOP team - places your link in team rotator)
• Marketing system (team splash page or customized squeeze page)
See the squeeze page that makes me money in the image as uploaded.

AIOP costs $11.50 / mo to join and use all the tools provided for your business and pays a recurrent
Commission of $10 per month using a very powerful even-up® compensation plan.
Beyond all doubt, AIOP has about their best compensation plan in
the industry. This is a real business. You nearly break even with your 1st referral.
Not to be compared with what GDI, Traffic Wave, has to offer.

To find out more about AIOP & FAFY TEAM, opt into my list at
https://
aioptk
.com/1gra
Pls arrange on a single line to form a URL

Re: Make $10 per Referral per Month As Reseller of AIOP Web Tools by AffiliateTutor(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is a global income opportunity where $10 / month can result in a life changing income for you...
Opt in to Learn more...
Re: Make $10 per Referral per Month As Reseller of AIOP Web Tools by AffiliateTutor(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
The simplest way to mke money online is via affiliate marketing...
Start today and reap a lasting reward

(1) (Reply)

MTN Cheat Now Available / Project 3K Mastermind Team Needed / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.