Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,244 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Invest Wisely - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Wisely (888 Views)

Invest Wisely: See how to start Investing with N100 above now / Invest Wisely In Agriculture With Afro-agro Power. / Invest Wisely And Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Wisely by Johntemmy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
want to reference back to my previous post where I posted how you can simply buy in the south and sell wood in the north in which got a massive turn out so thanks for the messages and calls..
now out of 100% people that called and texted me majority wants to invest or let me say they prefer to invest than go in to it simply because of nature of there job inshort almost 85% vouch for investing in which I told them is going to commence soon so now the time as come..
have guided and mentored the remaining 15% in which they are cashing out cool so you too can join the train is not yet late and likewise you can invest if your work or job cannot permit you

so now you can simply invest with me on plank business and am assuring you that your money is save don't panic.
I cant spoil my name cos of any amount my name is really Paramounts to me youruba says 'owo ma tan eyan Lomaku' money can't buy integrity...

MONTHLY PLAN
100k is the minimum amount you can subscribe ...so it starts from 100k upward.
with 100k you will get 5% in every 30 days
so inshort in every of your money invested in monthly plan you will get 5%

THREE MONTHS PLAN

with 100k you will get 15% in 90 days
with every of your money invested in this plan you will get 15% every 3 months means 90 days

SIX MONTHS PLAN
With 100k you will get 25% in every 6 months means in every 180 days you will get 25% as ROI on every of your money invested.

12 MONTHS PLAN
With 100k you will get 45% every year on your money invested means you get your ROI you invested in this plan in every 360 days
NOTE:in case youi want to withdraw all your money you can simply call or send message to notify and you will get it before 7 days that's a week..
NOTE:You can come to our office incase you want to be assured of us likewise we can sign agreement in case of the issue of trust..

you can call or WhatsApp me if you are interested on 07060795767. thanks.

IN GOD WE TRUST.
Re: Invest Wisely by Johntemmy(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
keep the call coming
Re: Invest Wisely by Johntemmy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
keep the messages coming.
Re: Invest Wisely by Johntemmy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
we are now open for planks investment..keep the calls coming.
Re: Invest Wisely by Johntemmy(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2020
invest wisely and smile
Re: Invest Wisely by Johntemmy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Keep the calls coming.

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks / Make Money With Immiguy Income Program / Campbell Onyeka Abiodun Scammed Me (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.