Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) (44389 Views)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Goldenovas: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
jboycrb:
Why repeating an old news, third time dis year.... Nah wah for nairaland ooo. Who move d dis to front page self?
i weak ooo grin grin grin
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Draught: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hell yeah!
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Mccullum: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Had it been this happen in Nigeria ... they will be saying African mentality or poverty forced them to be picking money on the ground...

this happened in the United States... e don finish!
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
It is good to inculcate the spirit of having fear of God while dealing with people either directly or indirectly despite the circumstances you might find yourself.

We should learn to respect a positive conscience within us a get a reward from God alone.

As a man don't have the grace capacity in blessing you.
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by hatedisplace: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Islie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3v4XEXRipo

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/drivers-stop-to-grab-n62-million-flying-cash-on-highway.html

Hospital equipment for sale. From Redi Vac drainage system to HD radiology monitor. Call 08035256817, 08098683748
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by flex04(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
ibkgab001:
Old news

Mods can push live update of breast and yansh but for real news

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Jokerman(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol.... So some people actually returned the monies... Wow...

In a country termed the most religious with big bibles, head ties and big Quran and ileke, I pray they return shingbai o grin
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by marshmonii: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
OLD NEWS
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by raphy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
its an old news I HV read before some people return the money.
I pray it happens close to me in Nigeria my pocket will just full .
but those people working in bank money full them house if don't know it.
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by tony1918(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Imagine people wanting to pick money and they still packed there car orderly..

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
For Naija... Pick at your own risk, or if you can dodge bullets. grin

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by firfinch(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin grin Some of them returned the money, this can't happen in Nigeria, the speed that money will be picked in a short time you would know that Nigerians have invisible magnet to attract money to hands.
Remember how fast the whale that strayed at Bayelsa beach was butchered and taken, let alone cash, raw cash!

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Heman7(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is old news pls!
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Penywise(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nawa for Nairaland o. I saw this news a month ago

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by martineverest(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
if u check their race ,u will notice most of them are blacks and few Hispanics
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Rebuke: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yhu try this in Nigeria, the police will certainly shoot you.

Can yhu just imagine yhurself picking money that fell off a bullion van mistakenly even while the van stopped somewhere on the other side of the road with the armed security men? cheesy grin
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by tempest01(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Old recycled story
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by IamLucy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by IamLucy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by bamasite(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chai,....the place to be at the right time
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by SEGLIZ: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
qualityovenbake:
This kind of occurrence doesn't happen in Nigeria. The day armored truck in Nigeria will mistakenly open its door, I know for sure the police men on duty will use Nigerians as target practice. They will even detain the corpse and their relatives will have to pay money for bail. grin grin
even if e happen you go fit pick with those stingy banks wey dey use armored bullion van still put gun men follow the machine.
those idiots dark men of blackness in black wey never use him rifle before go shoot then declare say na you break the van after him same some cash.
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by potopotoking: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
[s]If this kind of thing happen in igboland, even a 90yrs old woman will come pick money. Even those that have stroke will receive there healing by force.

God bless this Georgia citizens. Indeed they have the fear of God like me.[/s]

Heaven is our home

ashawo

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by skukimania(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
ncha373:
if I return the money make ogun kill me

grin
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by 400billionman: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
E money sprayed money, You say we should return it.

Okay.

They usually talked tough whenever this shit happened in the past. Today, they are like, " We understand the temptation, it's a bizarre occurrence ".

Olokpa has changed words..
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by slowice(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
If e happen for Nigeria, casualty to plenty oo... Omo no be small dragging.. Pesin fit die sef
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin grin Some of them returned the money, this can't happen in Nigeria, the speed that money will be picked in a short time you would know that Nigerians have invisible magnet to attract money to hands.

Where in the video was it shown that some pple returned the money? Pple like you deserve to be thrown out of Nigeria to worse countries since ur good at tarnishing the image of d nation home and abroad.

As if you would return the money if you were in the same position.
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Mylovelife: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
How many times will it make front page?
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Americanboy35: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Stale news
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Bizibi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Half of the people here will insult you here for returning the money.
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
DameB:
If this happened in Naija, close to a checkpoint, will the police pick or guard the money?

Cos they might arrest the remaining bills for indiscriminate flyinggrin grin grin
You Are Really Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.