Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) (44418 Views)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
WarmaneNoizy:
Something like this happened at my junction yesterday
A car had an accident and it was filled with cash 45million...People were just packing money
Ikota first gate,Ajah Lagos State
Chai shocked
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Dogi1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
If it were to be Nigerian picking the money people in Nairaland will say na black mentality and poverty. Now na white people and nobody is saying anything

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Mike4S: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Read LEVITICUS 6:4 to know the savoir-faire when you pick such money
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Baba i said na lie. Return wic money? If return dat money, i swear na God
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Old story
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by executive12: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
ncha373:
if I return the money make ogun kill me

If you don't return the money, you face the risk of arrest. It's a crime; and cameras are all over the place. The Police will pay you a nice visit and off you head to jail.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Phyde: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Again or this is old news ?
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by realstars: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
WarmaneNoizy:
A car had an accident and it was filled with cash 45million...People were just packing money
And you counted the money very well.
Weldon eh
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by ajl: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin grin Some of them returned the money, this can't happen in Nigeria, the speed that money will be picked in a short time you would know that Nigerians have invisible magnet to attract money to hands.

Is because they know the would be caught. There are video evidence. Human being are the same. Stop demonizing yourself and people of your kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by donsoronzo: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Even if they have to return it I doubt if everyone of them will return d actual money he or she picked.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin grin Some of them returned the money, this can't happen in Nigeria, the speed that money will be picked in a short time you would know that Nigerians have invisible magnet to attract money to hands.

They returned the money because they were caught on camera and will be arrested.
It is not everything they pick they use to return.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
donsoronzo:
Even if they have to return it I doubt if everyone of them will return d actual money he or she picked.

They don't return everything, they return money at all because they were caught on camera and will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by ebukabanky(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lie lie boy

WarmaneNoizy:
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
ibkgab001:

Please are you related to Lie Mohameed
Lmao..I am very serious right now
You can ask if you someone around that area.
It was a politician's car
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
ebukabanky:
Lie lie boy

i swear
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
realstars:

And you counted the money very well.
Weldon eh
Lmao
About the amount I'm not really sure but that's what people said sha.
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

That's my axis.. And you no call guys

In this Buhari time..
Lmao
Aswear mesef know dey when e sup oh
Before i reach there police don reach grin
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Are u serious?
Yeah 100% serious
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai shocked
The Police caught only one lady she was hawking coco (pap) and she already picked almost 2million cash but she didn't run away she was still around selling her still coco.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by ayemorodhammy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=WarmaneNoizy post=81066457]Something like this happened at my junction yesterday
Ikota first gate,Ajah Lagos State[

Wonderful
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
WarmaneNoizy:
Yeah 100% serious
wow!

so what happened after that?
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by odimbannamdi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
WarmaneNoizy:

Are u joking or kidding?
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Are u joking or kidding?
Real stuff
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

wow!

so what happened after that?
People packed money and left na before Police came sha and ambulance came to rescue the victims.
They caught like two people tho.
It was a politician with probably money they stole so they didn't want to loud it.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by JWTheocracy1: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
But I drove through that highway yesterday en route to Florida undecided undecided undecided I wish! I wish!! I wish!!!
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Insectkiller: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Oya nah...

Tinubu do as if ur bullion van open by mistake..and share money for us
grin grin
Tinubu bourdillon
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Gee64: 3:52am On Aug 09, 2019
My dear na poverty!
Jayslicky:
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Why this thing no fit just happen for naija
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by Bluffly: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2019
Even if the door opens, was the cash not boxed or fastened together? Absolute carelessness
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by 9jaRealist: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Jayslicky:

They returned the money because they were caught on tape...
It’s a crime, and once they saw themselves on TV, they knew it would be curtains.

>
Re: Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) by dnawah(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.