Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him (61500 Views)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by follock007(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
DameB:

Lol...@ adoption

what a great honor for him or/and parents grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Littlemix(f): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
U don't know anything about art...
Lilientology:
But the boy didnt really draw him well...abi what do you think? anyway God can pick anyone's call
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by emerged01(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lilientology:
But the boy didnt really draw him well...abi what do you think? anyway God can pick anyone's call
Lol! It shows you don't anything about art.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by ediko5(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. What did he drew? He didn't drew the man well jo

I wanted to type Enemy of Progress but when I saw your name, I gave up.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by chinedumoooo: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Honestly,if can draw portraits excellently,
I will make the portraits of all the prominent Nigerians with hope that one day,I say one day one of them will search for me and appreciate my good work or rub oil on my elbow.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by LINTUNE(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin
chicent2k3:
Looks like NwaAmaikpe shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by ebukason3(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
All this art work get more value than the computer printed image.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Timijo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Rubbish! What did you write? You didn't write well jo.
enemyofprogress:
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by deavicky(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Let him send DSS to fish him out. Why must he paint sanusi with such paint.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by nuelyoyo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:
Sanusi, a northern elite that has my my vote anytime any day he contests for president. He is different.
you'll think he is different till he becomes president. Then reality will hit you that he ain't different from the rest.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by rashrockalabx(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Love d painting
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by adecz: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
oloriLFC:
so that people will say u sef know about art work undecided

That's the general idea.... cool

I'm sure, you love my informed critique cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by taiwolomo1: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lilientology:
see enemy of progress...Haba. Fear God o sad
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by raphy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
that enemy up there lwkmd
make the guy go meet him and get his share of the millions na his turn to shine.

this life is turn by turn.

don't be enemyofpro...make I stop there make then no say I mention any one
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by bizhop01: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:
Sanusi, a northern elite that has my my vote anytime any day he contests for president. He is different.
Correction, emir sanusi can never ever contest for office of president in nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by PeaceNexus(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
I agree with you completely. During my undergraduate days in Uniben, as the CBN Governor he delivered a speech that touched on Nigeria's economy. He dissected the key impediments to Nigeria's economic turn around. Stating that Nigeria imports what she has and exports what she doesn't have.
Tamasaba:
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by DozieInc(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Beautiful piece of art
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2019
gr8
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 09, 2019
naijjaman:
I may not be dangote or Emir Sanusi but I am looking for him too.

He is an amazing talent who need support and encouragement.

Please share his contact here so others can reach out and support him.

At least, he is a zillion times better than some losers out there looking to kill or scam others.
well said, the one's making us have sleepless nights due to their strange wealth seems to be doing us more harm, I must say it's not easy to abstain from crime this day's, I might not also be an artist but am a sane young man that believes in hardwork, motivations from people like u can go a long way in strengthening me sir.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by modskiller(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Your name says it all
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by mdokaba1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
yes now. Come and see what I drewed for a friend last week

I doubt much if you can DREW, else you would pasted what you DREWED here. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.