Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Popular Gospel Musician Who Lost His Wife Some Months Ago Releases A New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Popular Gospel Musician Who Lost His Wife Some Months Ago Releases A New Song (3377 Views)

New Tega , Am A Musician Who Love God Almighty,,,,,, Gospel Rapper And The Presi / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Meet Speed Darlington, Nigerian 'Musician' Who Is VERY BAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Gospel Musician Who Lost His Wife Some Months Ago Releases A New Song by GospelMusicTV(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dunsin Oyekan is a seasoned minister of the gospel who has blessed many lives with his songs. His song, Open Up has since its release becomes a National Anthem amidst believers around the world.

Dunsin Oyekan married his wife, Doyin on the 2nd of February 2013. They had two beautiful kids.

There is no sufficient information on the situation surrounding her passing unto glory. However, close friends mentioned that she was sick for a while.

Dunsin announced her passing to glory with a post on his Instagram "God is Good" was all he wrote with of friends sending in their condolences via comments.

He has chosen to celebrate the life of his wife and mother of his children with praise and worship unto God.

Recently, He released a song titled I Will Follow, the song is made up of deep words of commitments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgJm07pWYh0

Free Download Link
http://www.believerscompanion.com/2019/08/dunsin-oyekan-i-will-follow-audio.html

Re: Popular Gospel Musician Who Lost His Wife Some Months Ago Releases A New Song by Raysleek: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lovely song. Lord help me to be reliable and dependable and most especially to be able to follow you till the end of time

1 Like

Re: Popular Gospel Musician Who Lost His Wife Some Months Ago Releases A New Song by GospelMusicTV(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
The lyrics sinks into the soul. Only a person with an open mind can connect to this song really.
Raysleek:
Lovely song. Lord help me to be reliable and dependable and most especially to be able to follow you till the end of time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Modenine And Mi:which Do You Prefer? / Wizkid - Love My Baby (remix) - Super Hot / Kontrolla – E Get Why Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.