Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures (1073 Views)

Bigiano Now A Gospel Musician. / Popular Gospel Musician Who Lost His Wife Some Months Ago Releases A New Song / Beautiful Gospel Songs From 2 Winny Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by LexNuel(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
In 2006, Resonance released an album with multiple hit songs including "chinwe ike", lee lee, holyghost fire, etc. Soon after the album, the group which features the beautiful Esther just faded out of music scene.

I really loved the group's style of composition and Esther's vocal texture especially on the "lee lee" track.

Personally, I alternated both "lee lee" and "chinwe ike" as my ring tone on my Motorola blade. cheesy

Who knows what the group has been up to since then?

Re: Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by LexNuel(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
She and her cousin parted ways

They went under
Re: Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Damn i used to have a heavy crush on resonance that year cool i think she is base abroad now
Re: Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by LexNuel(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
illicit:
She and her cousin parted ways

They went under
Yeah that’s true oo… I remember now.. didn’t know the guy was her cousin tho…

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by LexNuel(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Merch:
Damn i used to have a heavy crush on resonance that year cool i think she is base abroad now

Lol… so you self follow.. I think say na only ooo grin
Re: Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by eepeepook: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Check for her on social media and send a DM. She goes by the name E-star today. She tried to resurrect her fame with a solo career. E no work. I would like to know what she's up to these days.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by LexNuel(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2023
eepeepook:
Check for her on social media and send a DM. She goes by the name E-star today. She tried to resurrect her fame with a solo career. E no work. I would like to know what she's up to these days.
Oh okay.. will try that.. thanks
Re: Where Is This Beautiful Gospel Musician Now? - Pictures by seoxpert(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
I heard at one point that the guy died via an auto crash. Can't be certain.

(1) (Reply)

Singers With Very High Voices / Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music / Faze Vs Tu Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.