Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing (15692 Views)

NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Police Killing: DHQ Panel Probes Soldiers’ Bank Statements / Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by voltront: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Am surprised at this comment. When won't he leave. Will he die there?. He will leave and another will come in. We should stop treating these people as immortals.
Yamleg:
... What if buhari leaves, who do we trust in Aso rock?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
My only question is if the soldiers knew their were kidnappers why did they set the victim free??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
I find it worrying that in 2 different cases the Army kills those who caught the kidnappers
and always sets them free.

THE NIGERIAN ARMY RELEASES CAUGHT KIDNAPPERS & KILLS THOSE WHO CAUGHT THEM TO SILENCE THEM

IN TARABA STATE

IN EDO STATE

The Army never kills the kidnappers,always those who captured them angry

The words of Danjuma comes to my mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZOKvFtIRk

Thank you very much been looking for dat incident dat happened at Edo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by Winning123: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pessimist. Shut up
Kingosytex:
An exercise in futility. The investigations will amount to nothin. The Army killed those policemen and set the kidnapper free.
Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by otokx(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
tyrone07:
The army was right. I have the video it was case of mistaken identity.

If so why did they release the Alhaji? They must produce the Alhaji and the people that called them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by Chiedu4Trump: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Thank you very much been looking for dat incident dat happened at Edo

Bros we dey the same boat!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by asamaigho(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
beardedboy:

I'm disappointed in your comments sir. This is nothing but propaganda. You have no proof not even an invalid one to support your claim yet you still said it audaciously like you have a point.

If I have a brother like you, I swear to God I'll prevent you from entering my house because you can cause war.

Many times military troops are intentionally mixed from different tribes and religions to prevent bias in operation.

I thought we were taught to be critical thinkers in school. Indeed, some only passed through school but school didn't pass through them.

I rest my case.

just read what u wrote again and try to make sense of it.
with opinions like urs, regrets are the outcomes in the end.

how can d military kill 3 identified policemen and set a notorious kingpin free.....
guy put ur brain to work na.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by NkayStory(f): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
An exercise in futility. The investigations will amount to nothin. The Army killed those policemen and set the kidnapper free.

End of Story!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by follock007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
I will be visiting the army defense headquarter soon... cool
Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by CuteCeo: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...Buhari...
WTS ??
Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by TruthinAction: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Citizenshelm:
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Defence Headquarters to begin investigation of the incident involving the troops of 93 Battalion, Takum, Taraba, which resulted in the death of three police officers and a civilian.

Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, said President Buhari gave the directive on Thursday during a meeting of the National Security Council at the State House, Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

“The council also decided that the unfortunate incidents in Taraba State in Ibi, a committee will be setup under the Defence Headquarters to critically look into the circumstances that led to the unfortunate incident,” he said.

Police and the army had earlier announced a Joint Investigation Panel to investigate the incident.

Abubakar also said that the council evaluated the current strategy of managing internal security operations across the country.

“We are making substantial progress in all the areas of conflicts,’’ he said.

The air chief said the introduction of technology and drones to fight crimes was also discussed.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/883082/just-in-buhari-orders-defence-headquarters-to-investigate-taraba-police-killing/

And he has never ordered investigation on herdsmen killings. He is sending a strong message that the herdsmen are doing his bidding. Otherwise, why shouldn't the herdsmen killings be investigated?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by nasirujj(m): 12:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Fourwinds:
nonsense ...in what ever you are doing , do it with dignity and honesty....not everybody can be a lecturer or a driver or a tailor a doctor or an engineer ...so what ever you find yourself doing, do it well and the better for the society ... I have my own profession . So i don't expect everybody to be there

What's your profession, let's say you are a lecturer for instance, just because one lecture mess up. I can't stereotype all the lecturers to be wicked cos we have bad eggs in every organization, but what you are saying is that all the military are corrupt. I quote not because of the incidence that happened in taraba but because the guy above made mention of BHT. That's why I said he should go and fill the form, but some mugus are here asking me about how the kidnap escaped. Totally out of point, many confused fellows, we are talking about police and army clash and someone brought the issue of BHT and now I replied to BHT issues but some are still talking about the clash instead of BHT. ����
Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by Fourwinds: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2019
nasirujj:

What's your profession, let's say you are a lecturer for instance, just because one lecture mess up. I can't stereotype all the lecturers to be wicked cos we have bad eggs in every organization, but what you are saying is that all the military are corrupt. I quote not because of the incidence that happened in taraba but because the guy above made mention of BHT. That's why I said he should go and fill the form, but some mugus are here asking me about how the kidnap escaped. Totally out of point, many confused fellows, we are talking about police and army clash and someone brought the issue of BHT and now I replied to BHT issues but some are still talking about the clash instead of BHT. ����
what you don't understand is that the activities of the Nigerian Army is closely being monitored by tax payers and observers outside the country ....gone are those days i ,personally used to admire and respect that profession.... But now ....no no. Im not just referring to the atrocities committed by them in this regime only but others.... Look at during GEJ's government... The corruption that ooze from from the top senior officers and is still being perpetrated discreetly in this regime...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by asamaigho(m): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2019
this govt is totally brain dead,...how will expect d culprit to investigate a crime...
what kind of report is expecting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by DennisEche(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2019
same thing that happened to late col Abu is repeating it self again
Re: Buhari Orders Defence Headquarters To Investigate Taraba Police Killing by professore(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2019
An independent body should have been set up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Engages Spanish Companies Doing Business In Nigeria (Photos) / Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account / Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.