Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) (79011 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Meekdon: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
DrObiHogan:
Me na 2 mins man and once that 2 mins exhaust I don doze off. I can't come and kill myself. Na for local man to prove his prowess he's in police net.

My nigger
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mcslize:

Why won't she die, runs girls are really trying. From one man to another throughout the day. Go to InM and see how they are advertising their business. I will succk and ride you till you cuum. Pls hookup only. I am not here for friendship. If u know u ar not serious pls don't contact me. Call me on my number if u r serious let's have fun.

Whenever I see those their messages, I just laugh and shake my head.

Runs girls are terrible I swear.

Lol I no blame them o money must be made, is better to legalize prostitution and have them protected by law, maybe in that way their business won't be that risky
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by femi4: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

This sex eh!

some minutes of pleasure is about to turn to days, months or probably years of agony.
sex kills
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
frozen70:
If men can use their natural strength to sex a woman, these issues won't be coming up

Once a sex enhancer is used, the recipient who is the woman suffers it
is that so... But the way men see toto these days, na to chop am finish dey always dey their mind...Yoruba call it Ojukokoro

1 Like

Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Died while serving mankind
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
ibkgab001:
At the throne of God almighty please what is the faith of that Lady grin

But the Bible clarify it that “Do not judge so that yee may not be Judge”

LET HE WHO WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE

The rate at which Boys use drug to have sex you will Run , I went to an hotel in Lagos sometimes last month , the hitting force plus the sound will make you believe girls can die from sex ... just hearing Paa paa paa paa paa paa paa paa paa paa for more than 15 minutes non stop grin

May her soul Rest In Peace
that one too go marry and u expect that one wife to stay in that kind marriage of paa paa paa paa paa...
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Barryseal: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why the guy no vamos?
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by TheInsignia: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dude relax ........
Autopsy will set you free.....

No case if autopsy say so!
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Deripatel:
Lol... Nairalanders you guys are savage.
Where Are You From?
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Awkaetitibabe Come And See
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
She die a hero
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by sexysage(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmm ... Man with a killer rod

What a konjiated disaster!
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
LOL PAA PAA PAA
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wen i want to fucklk
I take 1 blackwood onikeh
With 2 satchet fire
2 wraps of paulino
God help u if i dont cum after 1hr
Na fire hard
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Toscarel: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
This could be the series killer, that has been leaving ladies in hotel rooms with white clothes round there necks

Maybe he didn't get the chance to finish up

1 Like

Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by boss1310(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mk12:

why should they do all that to him if he is not the killer
please understand what I wrote before you comment cos am not saying they will do all that to him rather am saying they should investigate properly. and why should you say he is the killer when nothing has shown he is or staying with one during their death makes you a murderer. the police should investigate autopsy is mostly required in a case like this before coming to conclusion if its murder or not.
let me make you understand, that lady might be sick,epileptic, suffering from high bp,allergic to something she took whether drugs,drinks or food or it might be murder but let the police investigate well thats all am saying

1 Like

Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
End time sex.
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
That was how a lady and I were fucking eachother. I really fvcked her well that day even without using any enhancing drugs. The way she was gasping for breath really scared me. I was just praying that she shouldn't pass out. Since then, I am always careful when having sex

3 Likes

Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by bizhop01: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Active Service
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ashewo don plenty for naija
Just open InMessenger app na there u go fear naija gal d rate of prostitution is too much everywhere Dem de hustle.online to even keep.relationshio de fear person now days

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by xtremeTall(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Davash222:
If you can control your dicck, you've solved 95% of your problems.
I swear bro
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abeg nairalanders.
Me sef get one babe wey i wan knack wellaa tomorrow
I need agbo opa eyin ati iwaju
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Sydebel(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
I wan a man that can last long...Nah dem go say men are 40secs ......time to collect dick now, e go die. Nonsense.
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
that guy should be kept in the mortuary with the girls corpse
If he bangs the corpse she will sneeze

2 Likes

Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Autopsy should be done to know what killed her exactly, she might be having breath issues during sex or too much of drink consumptions or something else the guy did to her.

Whatever it's investigations should be carried out to know if he's innocent or not.
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
GistTeller:
A hotel lodger has been arrested over the death of a hooker he had a romp with overnight in a hotel at Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State. .

The duo had checked in after enjoying some drinks together, however, when they were about to checkout, this morning, the lady was discovered to have died and the man was promptly handed over to the police.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-as-hooker-dies-during-marathon-sex-in-delta

Pleasure gone wrong....
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Intense orgasms can lead to accelerated heart rates which can trigger fainting,heart attack or death in ladies with heart problem. cry cry cry
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Niaja4real:
Too much consumption of Hausa "man power combo" just to prove u can naCk fire
Now, local man don buy market.
Anyway, in her next life, she go fear preeeeeeek die aswear!
Only one life
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by ajadiopera(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
So penis self dy kill person
Oluwa cheesy grin
Re: Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) by ajadiopera(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
The guy is not at fault
During sex most dem usually shout kill me baby grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze / How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice / Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.