Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Abak Lga Chairman Speaks: Apc In Akwa Ibom Is Using My Cousin To Blackmail Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abak Lga Chairman Speaks: Apc In Akwa Ibom Is Using My Cousin To Blackmail Me (231 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abak Lga Chairman Speaks: Apc In Akwa Ibom Is Using My Cousin To Blackmail Me by willscopan: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2019

In the aftermath of the viral video in which a former aide to the Abak Local Government Chairman, Barrister Imoh Williams was seen dishing out a five matchet-belt drilling on an artisan and the subsequent suspension of the Chairman by the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, pending the outcome of its investigation into the incident, another video was seen early this week, but this time with the aide behind a camera alleging that the Chairman actually paid him to carry out the assault.

This the embattled Local government Chairman outrightly debunked in a conversation with SecretReporters correspondent while stating that the whole charade was masterminded by

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/exclusive-my-cousin-was-used-by-fmr-rep-member-emmanuel-ekon-to-blackmail-me-lg-chairman-who-flogged-creditor-opens-up/

(1) (Reply)

Army Salutes Gov Akeredolu On Infrastructural Support / El-zakzaky Chose Indian Hospital, Says Group / Untold Story: How They Destroyed Nigeria In 1966 – Amaechi Mbazulike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.