Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. (894 Views)

As An Urhobo Father What Should Be My Entitlement If This Should Happen / An Urhobo Translator Needed / Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. by Capriconaziz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Am a yoruba guy, about to marry an urhobo lady here in Lagos. I don't really know much about their tradition but sure its different from mine. Who here is married to an Urhobo lady and how were u treated by ur in-laws during d preparation.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. by MikeBetty(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Is It The Inlaw Or The Lady You Are Marrying? Are You Generalizing Urhobo? I Thought There Is Individual Differences In Life? You Are Not Yet Ready To Marry. Grow Up And Marry Who You Love Not Her People.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. by Capriconaziz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
MikeBetty:
Is It The Inlaw Or The Lady You Are Marrying? Are You Generalizing Urhobo? I Thought There Is Individual Differences In Life? You Are Not Yet Ready To Marry. Grow Up And Marry Who You Love Not Her People.

Bro i wasn't saying anything bad about my in-laws. Just wanna know how lucky men who marry an urhobo angel feels.
Re: Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. by StPete: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Capriconaziz:

Bro i wasn't saying anything bad about my in-laws. Just wanna know how lucky men who marry an urhobo angel feels.

Capriconaziz:
Am a yoruba guy, about to marry an urhobo lady here in Lagos. I don't really know much about their tradition but sure its different from mine. Who here is married to an Urhobo lady and how were u treated by ur in-laws during d preparation.

Like the other guy said, you’re really not yet ready to marry. You are already concerned about how in-laws treat you rather than how to make a good home for your wife. Better go get married to a Yoruba lady cos your present mindset is terrible

1 Like

Re: Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. by CodeTemplar: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2019
But what is bad in asking. If he goes and they shock him with list now nko?
expect them to happy within them but don't cont on everybody to show it. If u can survive Nairaland onslaught, then you can.
Re: Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. by Capriconaziz(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2019
StPete:

Like the other guy said, you’re really not yet ready to marry. You are already concerned about how in-laws treat you rather than how to make a good home for your wife. Better go get married to a Yoruba lady cos your present mindset is terrible

U are all getting me wrong here. I never said any negative thing about any tribe. Am only asking anybody here who is married to an Urhobo woman how much they have been enjoying d owowo soup, banga and starch. Easy abeg

(1) (Reply)

Awka Agog As Unizik Students Celebrate 2019 Oji Ọfọr Festival / Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One / Shocker! How Ooni Found Out About Queen Naomi's Divorce Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.