Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting (8226 Views)

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) / Nigerian Breweries Excites Consumers With Mini Brewery At Beer Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by AnonPoet: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Popular cream liqueur, Wild Africa Cream is rewarding consumers in Nigeria with free wine tasting, 5% discount and exciting giveaways. Activation are going on in all modern trade outlets close to you.

Enjoyed in more than 45 countries around the world for its tantalising blend of fresh cream, distilled spirit and caramel, Wild Africa Cream is made from the finest quality ingredients luxuriously blended to perfection.

Wild Africa is best enjoyed in the company of friends.

https://thepunditng.com/wild-africa-cream-liqueur-rewards-its-consumers/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by tuboi: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
FTC.......let’s get high
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by tuboi: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sww
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Zane2point4(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is not the problem, see the big problem here.
If your house is on fire do you drink wine?

Buhari is killing the youth with rubbish policies.

10 Likes

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Centcanada: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Very colorful.
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Wettoid123: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
We really don't know our problem!
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Jobac: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Got 6 bottles last year December; great taste. Sharper than Baileys.

1 Like

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by mrprezident007(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Cool drink

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by DameB(f): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ok.... Is 5% discount the last? Elo ni jale

2 Likes

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
DameB:
You for kuku ask for 50%
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by DameB(f): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

You for kuku ask for 50%

Direct me to where I go ask o... I nor run I go buy New Yam Festival, Independence, Christmas, New Year, Easter and Baiday supplies sef grin grin grin
Anyway to reduce cost in this next level regimegrin

2 Likes

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by FOWOSHERE01(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
DameB:

Direct me to where I go ask o... I nor run I go buy New Yam Festival, Independence, Christmas, New Year, Easter and Baiday supplies sef grin grin grin
Anyway to reduce cost in this next level regimegrin
Lol. No be only you the next level regime catch nau. Na everybody e catch.

I think 5% is gud enuf. Ok now, imagine. You have a business, you DameB, would you be willing to do the same?

Answering your question, if you buy in bulk, the price will reduce even further.
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by pelkad1290(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
tuboi:
FTC.......let’s get high

Lol, he be like say ftc dey come with unlimited subscription or u get alert for account
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by FuckThaMod: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
This one have copy amarula finish

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Zane2point4:

Buhari is killing the youth with rubbish policies.

My good friend...

1. Which of his policies do you think are bad for the youth?

2. If you were to be president, what would you do instead to improve things?
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Yamleg: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
DameB:
Dem take to dey under price market do all these E-gbo girls.
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by wethebest(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nice
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by DannyCool1: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking with the picture below?

Wild Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by DameB(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yamleg:

Dem take to dey under price market do all these E-gbo girls.

grin grin... There's freedom of haggling na

2 Likes

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Vulcanheph(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
DannyCool1:

Wild Africa!
gringringrin......guy why are You like This na, I was looking at This picture Innocently untill You came and Ruined everything For me with your Corrupt mind.
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by DannyCool1: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Vulcanheph:

gringringrin......guy why are You like This na, I was looking at This picture Innocently untill You came and Ruined everything For me with your Corrupt mind.

Fire fire.. grin grin
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Zane2point4(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

My good friend...

1. Which of his policies do you think are bad for the youth?

2. If you were to be president, what would you do instead to improve things?

Thank you.

1.mandate every govt official vehicle to include INNOSON mottors, by doing so don't you think the youths will be gainfully employed?

2.diversify the economy from the stupid oil monopoly.

3..build more refineries, assimilate more educated southerners into the sector, you'll see improvement.

4. Since every mobile device has a finger print, wont it be good to incorporate this into our data base, Jonathan's administration proofed this can be achieved via mandatory bvn by banks, we can register our finger prints through this system, starting from the newborn child of 10. By doing so these daily killings will be curtailed.

It goes on and on and too busy to type.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by kaima1984(f): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
It's called WET SAMPLING, BAILEYS IRISH CREAM is the best
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by mrprezident007(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2019
lol, who dash monkey banana?
kaima1984:
It's called WET SAMPLING, BAILEYS IRISH CREAM is the best
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Casemiro(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
DannyCool1:

Wild Africa!

I've looked at the picture for so long but can't figure out .

what is it?
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Casemiro(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Vulcanheph:

what's the message from the picture please. I've looked but don't understand
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Vulcanheph(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
If You don't understand.......it means your mind is still uncorrupted and i won't want to ruin that
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Vulcanheph(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Casemiro:
what's the message from the picture please. I've looked but don't understand
my answer is above
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by Casemiro(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2019
Vulcanheph:
If You don't understand.......it means your mind is still uncorrupted and i won't want to ruin that

cheesy

don't mind me. I can't figure this particular one out. I'm a corruft sombori o ...Please explain it to me
Re: Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting by sirblend: 12:28pm On May 10, 2020
AnonPoet:

Popular cream liqueur, Wild Africa Cream is rewarding consumers in Nigeria with free wine tasting, 5% discount and exciting giveaways. Activation are going on in all modern trade outlets close to you.

Enjoyed in more than 45 countries around the world for its tantalising blend of fresh cream, distilled spirit and caramel, Wild Africa Cream is made from the finest quality ingredients luxuriously blended to perfection.

Wild Africa is best enjoyed in the company of friends.

https://thepunditng.com/wild-africa-cream-liqueur-rewards-its-consumers/

Good day.

(1) (Reply)

Event Planning And Hall Designing At Affordable Prices At Owerri & Port Harcourt / Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. / Can I Do My Make-up By Myself For My Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.