Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) (19100 Views)

Olu Of Warri Receives T'suut'ina Highest Honor In Canada / Governor Akeredolu Postrates Before New Olowo Of Owo / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
SatanIsLord:
Now I know why Soyinka was supporting Hilary Clinton

Just because he is in a cult different from yours...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bridget95:
Despite your education,you and your kinsmen didn't see the error ruling US before supporting him to power.

At least they saw the error that was occupying the seat at that time. So what is wrong in replacing a known and certified error with an unknown error? And can you you compared the reasoning of those who saw an error and took bold steps remove it to that of those who know an error to be error and still craved to retain it?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by holajeedayy: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Akeredulu is a full my mother call me that akeledolu said they should pay a certain fee ,why in a town that d youth will abscond like me for green pasture,all I do is send d catch to her and advice her not to vote him again
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by akdjr(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Both were pirates.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:11am On Aug 09, 2019
Nyamiri:

And Daniel Kanu supporting Abacha showed us the true mind of your kinsmen.

You people just talk as it it's a taboo to use your flat head to think.
sharaap!
Wasn't your kinsman Abacha's deputy? See your elders frolicking with Abacha.I know you guys lack the ballz to call a spade what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Wole Soyinka looks good at his age..Governor rotimi akeredolu has spent three years as Governor I have not seen any tangible project he has embarked on or commissioned yet he will be seeking a second term as Governor.....
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by OndoUpdates(f): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
straighttalk:
I'll not comment until and unless the OP explains what FAGUNWA is. before then, nobody should trespass on this space.[color=#006600][/color]

c u then.

He was the one who entered Igbo Olodumare and did not come out again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka, Amosun At African Drums Festival / 2017 Eri Festival (Olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures / Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.