Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) (19091 Views)

Olu Of Warri Receives T'suut'ina Highest Honor In Canada / Governor Akeredolu Postrates Before New Olowo Of Owo / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by OndoUpdates(f): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, received in audience, Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka who is in Akure, the state capital, for the Fagunwa Study Group Second International Conference holding at the International Culture and Events Center (DOME) on Thursday, 8th August, 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by OndoUpdates(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
More photos

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by MicheyJ1: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sole Soyinka looks the same for the last 10 years.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wole Soyinka, the PC man. Sail on, Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by thisnaijaguy: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good good good

But people no too come because they may not understand profs English ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Amuocha: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Seen
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by sogodihno: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Men of Timber and calibre.

Me, when going to meet Wole Soyinka my guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by straighttalk(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
I'll not comment until and unless the OP explains what FAGUNWA is. before then, nobody should trespass on this space.

c u then.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
If the Governor can receive Wole Soyinka to the state..

U too can receive Jesus into your life..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
The day is I stop saying if I lie make I die was the day one stupid accident almost claim my precious life.

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Motion123(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
I want to be a Nobel Laureate

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Professors wole soyinka doesn't look aged at all. I love this kind of youngish aging.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
E
E for elephantiasis of the scrontum.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Erudites.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
MicheyJ1:
Sole Soyinka looks the same for the last 10 years.
d guy juju strong...imagine at 85?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by ecclize: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
White beards gang
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
My friend Soyinka
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ok, seen.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gather here if you think the Nobel Laureate will look better in a low haircut
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Did he invite prof to speak to empty seats. Hall looks scanty
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Despite your education,you and your kinsmen didn't see the error ruling US before supporting him to power.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by money121(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Prof
Agbawo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by ashantitope: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Did he come free of charge? So what did you want us to know about it again because I can bet with my life than he can never come free
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by article1: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
I thought they said Wole Soyinka travelled to Canada with the Ooni of Ife?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Lec25(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
NOL2dworld:
If the Governor can receive Wole Soyinka to the state..

U too can receive Jesus into your life..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Lady Koi Koi? / Oniru Estate In Victoria-Island Under-Curfew For Oro Festival / Benefits Of Scent Leave To Your Spiritual Life....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.