Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin (871 Views)

Customizing Material.io But Ton / I Need Help With Installing A Script! Please.. / I Need Someone Good At Customizing Carrington Mobile Theme In Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Email patrickokunima@gmail.com if interested.

Fee: ₦4,000
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by donsheddy1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Clap for yourself bros. You smell nice.
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Same to you, bro.
donsheddy1:
Clap for yourself bros. You smell nice.
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by shapoh(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
whatsapp on 08025959521 lets talk it
PatrickOkunima:

Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by fghanni(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

cheesy you can always buy data with that 4k then learn how to fix it yourself buddy.

Google is your friend!
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by Ignyte(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

I would have done this for free but for you to even think that N4,000 would be sufficient for this shows you wouldn't appreciate it if done for free.

Please who else has a serious problem?
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by MrCoker: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

grin bring 500 naira nah
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by VAPatrick: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2019
My other account which I used in creating the thread got banned for reasons I do not know.

Thanks @ MrCoker and Ignyte:

I've given it out already. The guy (A nairalander also) delivered in less than 90 minutes and got paid as soon as I confirmed the job.

The task requires some level of skills, which I do not have. If it were on fiverr or other international platforms, I know I'll spend much more.

Let's be sincere to ourselves, earning N4,000 in less than 2 hours is not a bad deal.

Thread closed.
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by MrCoker: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2019
VAPatrick:
My other account which I used in creating the thread got banned for reasons I do not know.

I've given it out already. The guy (A nairalander also) delivered in less than 90 minutes and got paid as soon as I confirmed the job.

The task requires some level of skills, which I do not have. If it were on fiverr or other international platforms, I know I'll spend much more.

Let's be sincere to ourselves, earning N4,000 in less than 2 hours is not a bad deal.

Thread closed.

Goodluck. Oya share the link, lets join
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by VAPatrick: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
MrCoker:

Goodluck. Oya share the link, lets join

The website is www.vapatrick.com

See the login and register pages. You cannot join though, it's for academic writers.
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by Ignyte(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
VAPatrick:

Thread closed.

It's not about whether the job was delivered or not. You said it yourself, if it were fiverr you would pay more but as na Naija now.

4,000 is not bad in less than 2 hours for some people. But some of us are trying to create a space where webmasters get better appreciation for doing the same services our international counterparts do. And No 4,000 is too small.

It's not the time but the skill. Another person will soon come and say they want complete website for N3000.

Undervaluing tasks bring down the entire industry. Thank you too
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by VAPatrick: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ignyte:

It's not about whether the job was delivered or not. You said it yourself, if it were fiverr you would pay more but as na Naija now.

4,000 is not bad in less than 2 hours for some people. But some of us are trying to create a space where webmasters get better appreciation for doing the same services our international counterparts do. And No 4,000 is too small.

It's not the time but the skill. Another person will soon come and say they want complete website for N3000.

Undervaluing tasks bring down the entire industry. Thank you too

Let me give you a simple example. The average monthly salary of an accountant in the US is N1.8m (If converted to naira), while that of his counterpart in Nigeria is less than N120,000. The one in US can afford to pay $1,500 (Over N500,000) for a website. Can the same be said of the Nigerian accountant? Let's be realistic here. If you want to get good pay for your services, then the best thing for you to do is to offer your services in the international market, cos the local Nigerian client cannot afford it.
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by snrguy5(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Abeg inbox via signature jare, 4k is something
Re: I Need Help With Installing And Customizing Wordpress Community Plugin by Ignyte(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
VAPatrick:

Let me give you a simple example. The average monthly salary of an accountant in the US is N1.8m (If converted to naira), while that of his counterpart in Nigeria is less than N120,000. The one in US can afford to pay $1,500 (Over N500,000) for a website. Can the same be said of the Nigerian accountant? Let's be realistic here. If you want to get good pay for your services, then the best thing for you to do is to offer your services in the international market, cos the local Nigerian client cannot afford it.

Make Nigerian client no look for things wey e no fit afford then. Problem solved! Nigerian Client can usee the small money and learn the skill and try to do it by himself

(1) (Reply)

I Need A A Pin Verified Naija Adsense Plus Domain To Buy / Most Reliable Web Host To Buy A Domain / Guides NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.