Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) (63696 Views)

Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are / 2 Star Player Who Actually Scored 50+ Goals In 3 Different Leauge Before Ronaldo / Patrick Mboma’s Overhead Kick For Cameroon, Before Ronaldo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by futurism: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2019
viyon02:
What kind dude is this guy, everything he toucheses become blessing
DUDE is a true definition of HARD-WORK beats talent any day, any time. Dude is BEAST!
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by Ekugbeh(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2019
osazsky:
How I wish fergie could attract such fans,but the coward stayed in one club for 73 years and they say he was a good coach,a child that refused to leave his father's house at 40 is that one a child
lol paiment
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by costandi(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
From today henceforth anytime I want to pray in church my prayer point will be: OH LORD, LET MY LIFE BE LIKE THAT OF CRISTIANO RONALDO...AMEN. Like this if you agree with me.
Prayer point✖ Work Point✔
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
It would be nice if these extra followers could be turned into WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE.

But he has won it more than any Barca player ni...

1 Like

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by Adebowalay(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2019
obembet:
Juventus had only 8.1m followers on Instagram before 13 months ago, before Ronaldo joined them. But now they have over 30m followers.
Cristiano Ronaldo's army of supporters have a huge impact on the social media following of his clubs.

The statistics reveal that millions of fans are loyal to the Portuguese superstar rather than his team.
The impact on the Juventus Instagram page was the most extreme, with their account increase in followers.

Across all social media platforms, Ronaldo's new side gained million new fans, a remarkable upgrade. OP REPENTADO BEFORE YOU FACE THE wrath OF THUNDERDINHO...messiNHO IS EQUALLY GUDINHO

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by wizardus: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
hisholar2:
GOAT
Sure

1 Like

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by Dredgemaster(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2019
viyon02:
What kind dude is this guy, everything he toucheses become blessing
. Say it again!
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by hilaryCU(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2019
osazsky:
How I wish fergie could attract such fans,but the coward stayed in one club for 73 years and they say he was a good coach,a child that refused to leave his father's house at 40 is that one a child

You don't just assume things. Try to read to find out some things. I find it appalling that at this age and time with informations at out finger tips, some of us can't check things out.

There is a a popular saying by white people that if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book and most of us are providing them right. If this is not sarcasm, then know now that Sir Ferguson didn't manage only Man Utd.
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by GeneralPula: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2019
YorubaEmir:
Fallacy. Tell us how many fans Ronaldo himself has on his personal Instagram

Ronaldo is the most followed Celebrity in the world! Davido was jubilating cos Ronaldo followed him on Instagram.. You think say nah small thing?

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by cuteralph101(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2019
obembet:
Juventus had only 8.1m followers on Instagram before 13 months ago, before Ronaldo joined them. But now they have over 30m followers.
Cristiano Ronaldo's army of supporters have a huge impact on the social media following of his clubs.

The statistics reveal that millions of fans are loyal to the Portuguese superstar rather than his team.
The impact on the Juventus Instagram page was the most extreme, with their account increase in followers.

Across all social media platforms, Ronaldo's new side gained million new fans, a remarkable upgrade.

of all the times ronaldo played against messi...Messi wins on H2H. Check the stats. Ronaldo is great and an idol hes athletic got a nice physique and wud do for a model job. Hes type of person help brands to rise. Like juventus and madrid they generated more income but still yet he even richer than Messi. Messi sticks with football and few endorsements. In my comparison on their previous Head 2 Head Messi stands tall. Until ronaldo matches total trophy by Messi and possibly beat him on one on one in match. Hes a goat without a G. Messi remains d best
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by FuckThaMod: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2019
tfash96:
People are damn funny because Mr A has more followers than Mr B we should now conclude that Mr A is better than Mr B.. Some people don't just like social life like that and Messi happens to be 1 of them.. He's not even on twitter and I doubt he's on facebook... Take for instance Neymar has 124m followers and Messi has 127m followers and I'm sure in the next 2 years he will have followers more than Messi . Should we now say he's so close in achievements to Messi and he is better than Messi when he meets and overtakes Messi on IG only just on IG..Let's be using sense to judge pls
No go drink sniper o

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by hybridblood07(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2019
Absolutely true bro! The guy donates a lot and the "Holy Scripture" said givers never lack.
viyon02:
What kind dudeis this guy, everything he toucheses become blessing

1 Like

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by Alaganature(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2019
Ronaldo is a Blessing to Juventus Club... God Make me Successful..
*100's Amazon Cash paid needed at 215/$* *100's Amazon Cash paid needed at 215/$* *100's Amazon Cash paid needed at 215/$*
08026333379.. Call for business
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by tfash96(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2019
FuckThaMod:

No go drink sniper o
I am not like you now
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by tfash96(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2019
FuckThaMod:

No go drink sniper o
u fit go throw ursef inside pit

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by viyon02: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

touches not toucheses
thanks just typing error
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by FuckThaMod: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2019
cuteralph101:
of all the times ronaldo played against messi...Messi wins on H2H. Check the stats. Ronaldo is great and an idol hes athletic got a nice physique and wud do for a model job. Hes type of person help brands to rise. Like juventus and madrid they generated more income but still yet he even richer than Messi. Messi sticks with football and few endorsements. In my comparison on their previous Head 2 Head Messi stands tall. Until ronaldo matches total trophy by Messi and possibly beat him on one on one in match. Hes a goat without a G. Messi remains d best
Keep crying, this thread is about CR7 not messi

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by WilliamsNedd: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
Seria A! Begins soon. EPL starts tonight. cool
C.Ronaldo|Messi|Salah|Mbape|Neymar fans. Have you gotten the 2019/20 Season Jerseys of your favourite clubs?

I have special offers!

How much do you sell? I need like 3 jerseys.
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by Josh64(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2019
YorubaEmir:

You are joking right?
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Tell that to eni4real... The cr7 wan.ker...
Obsession
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by FuckThaMod: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2019
tfash96:
u fit go throw ursef inside pit
Create your thread and boast of his achievement instead of wailing on CR7 achievement thread.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by tfash96(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Create your thread and boast of his achievement instead of wailing on CR7 achievement thread.
ok welldone I'm coming

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2019
I just love this dude...
I wanna be prestigious like him
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by FuckThaMod: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2019
tfash96:
ok welldone I'm coming
We talking current stats you talking old stats.. Who the fück gives a Bleep about 2012 in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by tfash96(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2019
FuckThaMod:

We talking current stats you talking old stats.. Who the fück gives a Bleep about 2012 in 2019?
Baba u didn't say current.... See something

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by tfash96(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2019
FuckThaMod:

lemme remind u forget about friendly matches trophy ur Rapenaldo played beefing glory of Silva

Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by RexTramadol1: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
Seria A! Begins soon. EPL starts tonight. cool
C.Ronaldo|Messi|Salah|Mbape|Neymar fans. Have you gotten the 2019/20 Season Jerseys of your favourite clubs?

I have special offers!

U no get am for Man Utd

Too bad
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by nnssnnss: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2019
The G.O.A.T fan possibly potted with him.
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by doublecross(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2019
obembet:

Across all social media platforms, Ronaldo's new side gained million new fans, a remarkable upgrade.

if Messi should join another club, the club will get as much as the number of barcas followers
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by tigerclaws: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2019
GeneralPula:

Ronaldo is the most followed Celebrity in the world! Davido was jubilating cos Ronaldo followed him on Instagram.. You think say nah small thing?
nooo i resist the urge to cancel this

you're right bleh
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by wisdomkid: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
RONALDO is the brand that other brands need to learn from.....if you want to be successful then learning from RONALDO is not an option but a MUST. A master in the art of self improvement and image regeneration. LEGEND!!!!!!

You can't learn from an enigma.
Re: Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) by Kingeni: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2019
YorubaEmir:

Ronaldo himself has over 170m followers on Instagram, so stop hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.