Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are (8050 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Three Options On The Table After The 2022/23 Season / Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Uptownerd: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Al-Nassr was in the top of the table before Cristiano Ronaldo joined them. And now they are 3 points behind Al-Ittihad.

1 Like

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2023
Abeg allow Ronaldo to enjoy him money joor. Who they watch Arab league?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Jokerman(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2023
See table when Ronaldo joined, you pessi fans...

And Al-Nassr hasn't won the league since 2018 too.

So your agenda is dead on arrival

5 Likes

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by FirstbornWds: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2023
Jokerman:
See table when Ronaldo joined, you Messi fans...

And Al-Nassr hasn't won the league since 2018 too.

So your agenda is dead on arrival

Were they on top or not? Now, he has done what he knows how to do best from his Juve days and dragged them further downwards.

😆

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2023
The same point with goal difference.
Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Starking1000000(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Useless dead brain Messi fans.
Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Fahvvy: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Still doesn't change the fact that the global attention that the Arab league now enjoys wouldn't be possible if Ronaldo didn't join them undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Uptownerd: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Were they on top or not? Now, he has done what he knows how to do best from his Juve days and dragged them further downwards.

😆
The post is in his/her face.🤐
Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Lamasta(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Let Pessi prove himself at PSG

1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Krisdan(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fahvvy:
Still doesn't change the fact that the global attention that the Arab league now enjoys wouldn't be possible if Ronaldo didn't join them undecided...
FACT
Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by AImiron: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lamasta:
Typical Pendu fan, brain-dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by AImiron: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Even in the 68th ranked league in the world. This fraud still dey flop. Modafucka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Lamasta(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
AImiron:
Typical Pendu fan, brain-dead.

He's no longer needed at PSG again grin

1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by AImiron: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lamasta:

He's no longer needed at PSG again grin
Psg's loss, he dey return home. Who cares about Psg. Forget he already has something your idolo dream for all his life.. He refused to extend his contract, and he turned down $400m per year, Pendu earns $200m . You be learner

6 Likes

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Lamasta(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
AImiron:
Psg's loss, he dey return home. Who cares about Psg. Forget he already has something your idolo dream for all his life..
Since he left Barcelona he's no longer the same again grin
Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by AImiron: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lamasta:

Since he left Barcelona he's no longer the same again grin
Since he left Barcelona he won a world cup. You see why I talk say you're brain-dead.. he's gonna win his 8th balloon d'Or

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by emetisuccess(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
E be like say una no get work to do ooo, keep hating Ronaldo and Messi, those ones keep making their cool cash. But I'm a real Ronaldo fan ooo, I don't hate Messi. Both of these guys a good.

1 Like

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by mytime24(f): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Old age don come na,

Na Arab money tin

1 Like

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by OJEEMAH(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lamasta:
You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to score cheap points with lies

How grown man like you go just sit down dey lie like this?

To set the record straight, kindly look at the screenshots I attached to back my points and if you are not satisfied, google is your friend.

Messi scored the winning goal against Lyon in the first leg?

Messi gave PSG the lead against lens last season

Messi missed the loss the 3-1 loss to lens this season

Messi also missed the 3-1 loss against Monaco this season and he still did not play in their 3-0 loss against Monaco last season.

A die minute free kick from Messi secured 4-3 win against Lille

I thought obembet is worse but it’s obvious you guys are all the same. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:

To set the record straight, kindly look at the screenshots I attached to back my points and if you are not satisfied, google is your friend.

Messi also missed the 3-1 loss against Monaco this season and he still did not play in their 3-0 loss against Monaco last season.

You are really shameless... Carry old matches dry post here... Lol .. Lyon win PSG.. Rennes win PSG .. even lens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by OJEEMAH(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mrmacdonald:

You are really shameless... Carry old matches dry post here... Lol .. Lyon win PSG.. Rennes win PSG .. even lens
Your sense of reasoning is enough to know the shameless one.

Na only one leg PSG play with Lyon, Marsielle, Lille and others?

So Man U win over arsenal na old match because arsenal win the last tie?

E clear say you no get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Lamasta(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Go and tell PSG fans all this abeg grin
Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by OJEEMAH(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lamasta:

Go and tell PSG fans all this abeg grin
check the screenshot and if you want the video drop mail make I send

2 Likes

Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by Vinnie2000(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2023
This Messi and Ronaldo Argument ain't ending anytime soon. sad

Till after 2026 World Cup. 🤨
Re: Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are by jamale2112(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Most you always lie just a point that doesn't exist, are you now saying Ronaldo has only played 8 games for Al Nassr. Nawa for Una oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Okagbare Finishes Second At Shanghai Diamond-League 100M / Uk Pool Week 22 Fixed Draws / HYKT DRAW GAMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.