Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) (5517 Views)

Motorized Three-Wheel Tricycle Spotted In Onitsha (Photos) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / How To Avoid Men Of Edo State Task Force On Benin By-pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
please any one that have link to His excellence Gov. Fashola (san) facebook should please bring his attention to this ugly scene from men of KAI, the man on red top is a helpless okada man that was being beating by men of KAI on 30/9/10 for passing there front while in traffic. this ugly event took place around begger leading to kiri-kiri town . before he started beating him, to the point of tearing his trouser, people around pleaded with him but he refuse. What i want people to help me ask HIS Excellence is that if his men are authorized to beat a citizen of this great country in a democratic setting, till the point of stripping the individual naked!! Is a shame

Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by seedord247(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
@poster,

Were you the one that took the pics
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Dispurpose: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
Serious!
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
This is seriously pathetic.
There is no need to wait fro Fashola to do something about it, the guy (Victim) could sue them, get a good lawyer and I am sure while in court, Fashola will hear about it and surely do something
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
yes i was the one
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Utaroz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2010
fastfinger:

please any one that have link to His excellence Gov. Fashola (san) facebook should please bring his attention to this ugly scene from men of KAI, the man on red top is a helpless okada man that was being beating by men of KAI on 30/9/10    

The man on red top does not appear so helpless in the picture. On the other hand, he seemed to be giving the uniformed fellow a run for his effort. I'm sure if the official didnt get some assistance from his cronies, the cyclist wouldnt have lost his pants in the scuffle.  cheesy

So typical of our country people to simply stand and watch the spectacle  undecided
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by georgee(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
I lost hope in this GOD-forsaken country so many years ago cry cry cry
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Slyr0x: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
Utaroz:

So typical of our country people to simply stand and watch the spectacle  undecided

Its really disheartening. Its more like every man for himself.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2010
when u are at fault, u r beaten. when u r not at fault, u r still beaten.
Suffering and smiling, according to Fela. Until a day that people will rise and defend the defenceless, this will never stop. People were there when it started and from the crowd i saw,  i don't think the KAI' official can overpower all of them but they really didn't raise a hand to defend the 'Okada' rider.
Atleast, even if the bike rider is at fault, it is not right to beat him. Why not arrest him and charge him instead of this public disgrace.
FASHOLA MUST SEE AND HEAR THIS. LET ME TAG HIM.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2010
when u are at fault, u r beaten. when u r not at fault, u r still beaten.
Suffering and smiling, according to Fela. Until a day that people will rise and defend the defenceless, this will never stop. People were there when it started and from the crowd i saw,  i don't think the KAI' official can overpower all of them but they really didn't raise a hand to defend the 'Okada' rider.
Atleast, even if the bike rider is at fault, it is not right to beat him. Why not arrest him and charge him instead of this public disgrace.
FASHOLA MUST SEE AND HEAR THIS. LET ME TAG HIM.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
i was the one at the scene, if are still online forward me your email let me send to you the remaining pictures now
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Utaroz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2010
fastfinger:

i was the one at the scene, if are still online forward me your email let me send to you the remaining pictures now

You have a problem with uploading them here?
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
on that faithful day, when the Kai official started beating the okada man, at first people thought the okada man hard done something terrible; not until the beating got to point where the Kai official started tearing his trouser. at this point people started asking what the okada man hard done, and his colleague (Kai official) now replied that the okada man spoke to them rudely while in traffic, hence his partner jumped down from the vehicle, chased him and caught up with him. Get me right, i am not saying that the okada man is right if he actually spoke to them rudely because no body was there, but what i am asking here is, his presumed offense did it warrant the Kai official to bet him up till the point of stripping him naked? on that day, some navy officers that where around also joined in pleading with this Kai official before the beating got out of control but he refused. in the remaining pictures which i have, you will see them trying to separate them
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
because of uploading space
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by adavoojoo: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
this is very very unfortunate,and u can call Lagos a heart of NIGERIA never at all shameful hiss Lagos state government should do something about it.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
i will try to upload them bit by bit,
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
more pictures

Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Ikedonn(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
It's so bad and eyes sore.How can this type of thing still be happening in naija? angry >: angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Utaroz(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
Wow, this was serious! He was stripped to the skin What exactly was the intention of the agbero in uniform? Public humiliation? angry
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
please anybody with link to any human right organization should contact me so i can forward the person with the complete pictures
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2010
i want to believe that it is power and Lagos state government should call all his agerows in uniform to order
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by ifyalways(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
shocked @ kini.
Do KIA ppl carry gun and this happened in Lasgidi?Im suprised the masses only stood and watched . . . Things have changed.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2010
Does KIA guys are political thugs,in lagos you will see a uniformed LASTMA or KIA with so many scars on the face and body,if you think he his a gentle government official you making a mistake.They got jobs for them as a payback for there political thuggery.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Ultrame(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
Naija sha! We've got a very long way to go as far as human rights is concerned in this country.

I wonder what will happen to that okada dude if he hit the KAI egg-head.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Utaroz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
olas2u:

Does KIA guys are political thugs,in lagos you will see a uniformed LASTMA or KIA with so many scars on the face and body,if you think he his a gentle government official you making a mistake.They got jobs for them as a payback for there political thuggery.

True.

Touts in uniform everywhere, with no formal education or extensive training. If this happened by night in some lonesome neighbourhood, you'll wake up to see a naked dead body beside a broken motor-cycle.

Signs of the Times.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by jaygetta(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
Animals!
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by MUZBO(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
fastfinger:

yes i was the one
You really do have 'fastfingers'. Pls explain in detail what the guy did wrong because I dont understand this 'for passing there front' offence. . .I know Okada men to constantly disobey traffic laws so he might really deserve a beating! That he was stripped is hereby something else sha!
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by Hauwa1: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
MUZBO:

You really do have 'fastfingers'. Pls explain in detail what the guy did wrong because I dont understand this 'for passing there front' offence. . .I know Okada men to constantly disobey traffic laws so he might really deserve a beating! That he was stripped is hereby something else sha!

no matter, what no man should be beaten by another man.

i live in a world where people break the rules. they pay the price not by being beaten.
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2010
if you are conversant with lagos route, along oshodi-apapa express way, after mile2 heading to apapa tin-can, there is an exit road leading to kiri-kiri town. there was a heavy traffic on that faithful day as a result of the to many unplanned bonded terminals located in that area; i believe they were heading to kiri-kiri prison to discharge those they where carrying in there truck before the incident
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by denony(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2010
and people are watching the broad day light cinema
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by fastfinger: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
they tried begging him but you know this days, these men move with paid police mobile men and some times combined military squared, so at first no person wanted to get involved thinking that these men might be around. believe me nobody want to ruffled by this uniform men but let people helped in making sure that he did not naked him completely
Re: Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) by eagle22(f): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
Soooooooooo sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P1155 - Pls Help With This Error Code On My Rx 300. / Thread For Honda Owners / My First V6 ....pure Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.