Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Natural Remedies For All Ailments & Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Remedies For All Ailments & Infections (522 Views)

Stem Cell STC30 Has Cured Various Ailments, See For Yourself / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Cure For All Ailments With Diet Therapy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For All Ailments & Infections by dtphilosopher: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Natural remedies are often easy to use, effective, and affordable — and they have few known side effects. You can probably find some of them in your kitchen cupboard right now.

Constipation
The causes of chronic constipation are many, and it’s important to address the root issues — dehydration, food intolerances, lack of dietary fiber, irregular eating and sleeping patterns, and sedentary behaviors.

Remedy
peel an overripe pawpaw, remove the seeds and soak it with two cups of water, then stir with a spoon and drink the mixture. immediately after drinking you ll go to toilet. trust me!

Pimples, acne, ringworm,eczema
Remedy
get a hangul of bitter leaf and scent leaf. squeeze the leafs together with water to extract the juice. mix with 10ml of lime orange juice and apply to the surface regularly once a day for a month. You won't see them again.

Cataract or Glaucoma

Remedy
slice a full onion and hold it closer to your eye for 10seconds, after then eat the whole onions and some carrot. Repeat the process for a month and all forms of sight infections will disappear.

Cough
eat a ginger fruit for every 10mins, 5 times and the cough will heal in an hour.

Catarrh and cold
boil 5 pieces of ginger with 2 cups of water for 10mins. drink half immediately and the remaining half later.

Typhoid and malaria

get a full unripe pineapple, full unripe pawpaw, 12 lime oranges and slice them into bits, add 6 Lipton tea to it, boil with 4 litres of pap water for 2hrs, drink 1 cup morning and night for 3 days.

These are just few natural remedies. I can go on and on to give about 50 ailments with natural treatment for them like

Diabetes, Heart burn, prolong labour before birth, bedwetting, Rheumatism, chronic pile, high blood pressure, convulsion, stretch mark, fibroids, ulcer, tuberculosis, weak erection, quick ejaculation, painful men striation, insomnia , cancer e.t.c

There are natural solutions to all these and they are very much accessible and affordable. If u wish to chat with me one on one on any these:
whatsap me on : 08029719850

feel free and open your heart to us and with God on our side, it will be solved.

Our consulting fee: #1000

WhatsApp me on : 08029719850

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Natural Remedies For All Ailments & Infections by dtphilosopher: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2019
God's pharmacy is amazing... a slice of carrot looks like a human eye and it greatly enhances blood flow of the eyes
Re: Natural Remedies For All Ailments & Infections by dtphilosopher: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2019
God's pharmacy is amazing.... a tomato has 4 chambers and is red just like the heart. a tomato is loaded with lycopine that is pure heart and blood food.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Outdoor Play On Children / USB Electric Mosquito Zapper,get Rid Of Mosquitoes Once And For All / Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.