Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? (520 Views)

Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / Any Hope For Seizure Cure For My Daughter At 20? / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by Gee64: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please, I'm asking if myoclonic seizure can be cured in Nigeria. If their is a true medication for this please let me know. Contact me via WhatsApp chat number 0-7-0-8-4-7-9-3-0-7-8
Please don't advertise irrelevant supplement to me because most of them don't actually work!
Cannabis oil is trash too.
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by healthserve(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gee64:
Please, I'm asking if myoclonic seizure can be cured in Nigeria. If their is a true medication for this please let me know. Contact me via WhatsApp chat number 0-7-0-8-4-7-9-3-0-7-8
Please don't advertise irrelevant supplement to me because most of them don't actually work!

Speak to NairalandDoctor

Personally I feel many professionals aim to contain the backdrops of seizures by recommending supplements though should not be seen or taken as cure doesn't mean taking supplements isn't therapeutic or doesn't work. Some supplements needs to be used for a long time before overall objective can be achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by Gee64: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Thanks for your advice.
Over to you, Doctors in the House!
healthserve:

Speak to NairalandDoctor

Personally I feel many professionals aim to contain the backdrops of seizures by recommending supplements though should not be seen or taken as cure doesn't mean taking supplements isn't therapeutic or doesn't work. Some supplements needs to be used for a long time before overall objective can be achieved.
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by oxypressPlus: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2019
Gee64:

We have dealt with this question several times but people think we are here to 'sell market' so they don't do their own research to confirm.
The brain has some arears of the brain referred to as seizure focus. These areas have low blood supply (ischaemic) which cause metabolic disturbances that trigger seizures. Treatments with hyperbaric oxygen heal those areas with low blood supply by increasing the network of blood vessels. The new network increases the blood flow to the unhealthy arears. With the increase more oxygen gets to the hypoxic cells. Less seizures will be noticed until complete healing takes place. We will not hide knowledge like native doctors.
There is no treatment that works like hbot. The conventional treatment for seizures can last as long as the drugs are taken, but after a long exposure the patient can become resistant to the drugs. The dosage may be increased until toxic levels are attained. These drugs don't heal seizures.
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2019
Gee64:
I chatted you on WhatsApp reply when you are chance thank you
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by Gee64: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thanks Doctor for this candid response.
NairalandDoctor:
I chatted you on WhatsApp reply when you are chance thank you
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by Gee64: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Can this effect a lasting cure?
How much does it cost? Please let's chat on WhatsApp.
oxypressPlus:

We have dealt with this question several times but people think we are here to 'sell market' so they don't do their own research to confirm.
The brain has some arears of the brain referred to as seizure focus. These areas have low blood supply (ischaemic) which cause metabolic disturbances that trigger seizures. Treatments with hyperbaric oxygen heal those areas with low blood supply by increasing the network of blood vessels. The new network increases the blood flow to the unhealthy arears. With the increase more oxygen gets to the hypoxic cells. Less seizures will be noticed until complete healing takes place. We will not hide knowledge like native doctors.
There is no treatment that works like hbot. The conventional treatment for seizures can last as long as the drugs are taken, but after a long exposure the patient can become resistant to the drugs. The dosage may be increased until toxic levels are attained. These drugs don't heal seizures.
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by NairalandDoctor(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=Gee64 post=85412787]Thanks Doctor for this candid response.[/quot8e] your health is important to us, happy new year
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by oxypressPlus: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gee64:
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by oxypressPlus: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gee64:
Go to your whatsapp because we are there already.
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by Gee64: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
More medical responses please.
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by Gee64: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gee64:
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2020
Thanks and we wish her Health.

₦airalanDoctor
Re: Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by oxypressPlus: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Gee64:
When you click my profile whatsapp number is visible.

(1) (Reply)

Test result of sick Dangote Indian contractor quarantined in Lagos out / MTN Change Their Name To `STAY SAFE' / USA Begs Medical Professionals With Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.