Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

“2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife (2794 Views)

Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / No Different Between Hand Shaking And Hand Cuffs - Actor Victor Osuagwu (photo) / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by Eeldris1000001: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nigerian king of Afrobeat, 2face was gravely ill and he needed around the clock monitoring by his caregivers, his wife said.

He was scheduled to appear for an important event at the Nigeria stock exchange and he almost didn’t make it. But he tried, he got out of bed and told his doctor that he’d have to attend the event. They gave him drips, he took his medication before he was able to function a bit.

2face had no energy to stand for long, he was at his lowest energy point but he showed up.

His wife gave an update about his health, Annie Idibia wrote “Incredible human; so Baba has been so ill and on drips and plenty medications. A doctor was by his side for 48 hours. We didn’t think he could make it to this big event that was all about him and the Nigeria Stock Exchange.

Even with his voice shaking, the man got up, told the doctor, man I no go too tey! I no dey like cancel work matter. And this one over important, make I just drag body reach the event! He made it, but back to his meds! get well soon baby“.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/2face-was-so-sick-he-needed-constant-dr-monitoring-shaking-and-weak-his-wife/

Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by KendrickAyomide: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
If story no they, e no go sweet

3 Likes

Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by uzohrome(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tuface too sharp
Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by Adepet222(f): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wow!
Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by simonlee(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abeg 2baba no die o... because all your children go full an entire orphanage grin

5 Likes

Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by Adebowalay(m): 5:34am On Aug 09, 2019
ARE YOU CONSIDERING GIVING YOUR WALL A FACE-LIFT? LOOK NO FURTHER REACH US FOR YOUR WALLPAPER, 3D PANEL AND WALL MURAL SALES AND INSTALLATIONS...AND WHEN IT'S DONE.. IT WILL WOW YOU..CALL ADEBOWALE ON 09074026945
Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by bookyp19: 6:04am On Aug 09, 2019
he really looks sick
Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by Alwaysking: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2019
Get well soon...
Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by Ciaos: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2019
His talk there: yes o yes o ,my people how una dey,one love men,one love stock exchange men. Nothing dey happen grin

2 Likes

Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by OKorowanta: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Wen bogus NSE appearance fee dey involved?
Of course you no dey like take work play.
If you miss dat kind show,no juju,you must refund the millions.
Get well King.
Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by Hisduchess(f): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2019
Ciaos:
His talk there: yes o yes o ,my people how una dey,one love men,one love stock exchange men. Nothing dey happen grin

Wicked grin
Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by simonlee(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Ciaos:
i bet my left balls that's exactly what he'd be saying! grin grin

1 Like

Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by Maxcollins042(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2019
He suddenly and mysteriously fell sick because he was asked to come make a presentation on Nigerian stock exchange?

Who knew baba will ever suffer a stage fright? I bet his wife ran to the social media to type those as a sort of damage control of some blunders her hubby must have made at the occasion.

In anyways, nothing do you baba.

3 Likes

Re: “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife by generationz(f): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
If he died now, people won't hail him as hardworking.

They would blame him for not putting his health first before making money.

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Stephen – No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts / Bbnaija Stars, Kiddwaya, Angel Seen Chilling Together At A Beach Party Last Nyt / Odunlade Adekola And Kunle Afolayan Become Glo Ambassadors,kate And Jim Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.