Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket (43624 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Would have preferred he stayed at arsenal to fight for his place , Pepe might not hit it off, no one knows.. didn’t see much from him in the concluded AFCON.
Anyway, kudos to the gunners, really did improve this transfer window unlike ekwensu Red( 6th Chester United) who knew they needed midfielders, but no..,instead signed 2 defenders .. hardly score goals , but let a striker leave without replacement, their midfield is trash, the only human being there left to join PSG,but e no concern them, no replacement . Afterall they have wan bissaka and Macguire, so the aim this season is manage score one goal and defend the remaining minutes..stupid team , stupid vice chairman (Ed Woodward). Club gradually going down the drain like AC MILAN
Ps.. a united fan talking

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by presnel426: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Decent player.

Soar higher in your career. Wish you the best.

But Iwobi, please don't come and tell us Everton has been your dream club from childhood. Spare us that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by kezy58: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
if God no punish this bet 9ja guy I no knw who go pu nish am
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by OTayobami(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
DisGuy:

How? Who's he going to bench? What position will he play?

Seriously? Are you telling Everton slashed £40m to come keep him on their bench?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Davoneskay(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
trulygirl:
I think he will get more playing time there
He had so much playing time last season. He refused to improve the way everyone wanted.
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by benpuzzy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
manydays:
b
as he dey hot
na so e dey cool.
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Mydazz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
handsomeyinka:
..Arsenal just lost a legend in iwobi.

No be only legend, na tusk
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
nobodytestme:
Would have preferred he stayed at arsenal to fight for his place , Pepe might not hit it off, no one knows.. didn’t see much from him in the concluded AFCON.
Anyway, kudos to the gunners, really did improve this transfer window unlike ekwensu Red( 6th Chester United) who knew they needed midfielders, but no..,instead signed 2 defenders .. hardly score goals , but let a striker leave without replacement, their midfield is trash, the only human being there left to join PSG,but e no concern them, no replacement . Afterall they have wan bissaka and Macguire, so the aim this season is manage score one goal and defend the remaining mins .. stupid team , stupid vice chairman (Ed Woodward). Club gradually going down the drain like AC MILAN

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Mydazz(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
nobodytestme:
Anyway, kudos to the gunners, really did improve this transfer window unlike ekwensu Red( 6th Chester United) who knew they needed midfielders, but no..,instead signed 2 defenders .. hardly score goals , but let a striker leave without replacement, their midfield is trash, the only human being there left to join PSG,but e no concern them, no replacement . Afterall they have wan bissaka and Macguire, so the aim this season is manage score one goal and defend the remaining minutes..stupid team , stupid vice chairman (Ed Woodward). Club gradually going down the drain like AC MILAN

That's why I always Advocate for a Coach with big team mentality,...... Nothing showed that the coach has a plan for this transfer window at all

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

grin grin.. my brother leave joke, e Dey pain me o
Na still 6th this season, that is if wolves or Everton no pursue us Comot.
A testament to what a bad administration and a bad leader at the helm of affairs can do..
Sympathy to all united fans ahead of this season.. please don’t complain too much.. ndidi kan ma
Tired of being heartbroken since 2012/2013 . So I’m on sabbatical leave this season.. I no watch

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Jloveme(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
the only Nigerian player in the premier league top 6 club......when are we going to start seeing our players in real madrid, man city, Barcelona, Liverpool etal

#wolialara

Don't worry, chukwueze & oshimen will make us proud soon. Mis den Manu, okocha, babayaro, yobo, aiyegbeni & later Mike. Those guys gave us so much to look up to in the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Nostradamus: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
the only Nigerian player in the premier league top 6 club......when are we going to start seeing our players in real madrid, man city, Barcelona, Liverpool etal

when we stop ruining our football federation with favouritism and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Godsage(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
handsomeyinka:
..Arsenal just lost a legend in iwobi.
Abi make dem rejoice sey dem see am sell for 40m..

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by franchuks(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
All the best compatriot Iwobi. You are been a great addition to the course of our noble club. My best wishes at Everton.
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by DisGuy: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2019
OTayobami:

Seriously? Are you telling Everton slashed £40m to come keep him on their bench?

Seems like Everton were on a splashing spree, they couldn't get Zaha for 70 so they went with Alex. I dont really understand where this guy fits in, in most games.
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by OnPointMan(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2019
Flashh:
I doubt he's up to that transfer fee.

If you know football very well, you would know Nigerian players don't cost that much.
you have forgotten he is an English too.
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by MrBasketball: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
OnPointMan:

you have forgotten he is an English too.
We know, but he plays for Nigeria national team. He's Nigerian by blood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Manchester United Players Salaries 2022: Weekly Wages 2021/2022 / Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.