Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,607 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters (50239 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Criticizes Catholic Priests On Extorting Parishioners / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Dredgemaster(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Dredgemaster(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
A whole N4m and an SUV rejected? unbelievable! Are you sure the pastor is a Nigerian? He deserves an integrity award. That pastor is one in a million, I am tempted to believe that he is the only Nigerian pastor who is capable of doing that.

Others might have cheerfully collected that money, prayed for the guys and encouraged them to sow more seeds or even "PLANT TREES" in order for their blessings to increase.

. And you believe this story?
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Pat081: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Bennycollins:
. The pastor didn't post this. A reporter did. Read and understand before commenting.
Who ask them to do it if not him??
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by WhoGoRead: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by ACE1010: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2019
amaniro:
All for the camera but inside life things go fit dey different o

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy na true ooooo
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by ACE1010: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2019
Josh44s:
Clap for urself. Video of the 2 boiz giving you the money or we don’t..... Everybody wan use street boiz get fame. Rada rada angry.

Guy forget video... video itself can be use as scam
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Awoleesu(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Methinks sending them out of your office wasn't enough sir.
You should have handed them over to the law!
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by wallezee: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2019
Automotive1:

An Anambra State-based pastor, Ejike Nwachukwu, has rejected ₦4million and a Sports Utility Vehicle offered to him by two suspected Internet fraudsters in exchange for prayers.

According to Punch, the suspected fraudsters had met Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu in his office to pray for the success of a deal they were to engage in.

When the pastor, a lawyer, studied them, he had to ask them of their source of income.

The Pastor revealed :

The clergyman described those who indulged in Internet fraud as worse than armed robbers.

Do You Agree With Him?

https://autojosh.com/anambra-pastor-rejects-suv-and-n4-million-from-suspected-fraudsters/

If you believe this shit then you probably believe pigs can fly. This men will go any length to get more customers.
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by DJInfluence: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2019
With the rate with which priests and pastors are killed up East, it´s best for him to reject any gift because who knows what will happen to him if and when deals go bad....
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Donchukz(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2019
The pastor himself is a fraud star too,trying too sale lies to the public,so that people will rush down to his church,I once attended his father's church as a tanager,and his elder brother also own a church called Reyma(I hoped I got the spelling right),I 'd even attended the church here in Abuja. If I begins to tell u what I noticed among them,u will know why I said the guy is the biggest scammer,and believe this ejike guy story at your own,maybe he might have changed,but I don't see anything man of God in him as of then
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Born2Breed(f): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin grin

Unku u can lie ohhhh
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by tical(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Trust me. Ashimolowo, Oritsejafor & the likes will never reject such money undecided
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by LANDLORD72: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2019
Aldebaran:
That pastor is One Of A Kind... grin

I mean UNIQUE grin
Story for the gods are you there
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by oglalasioux(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2019
The fraud pastor wants to trend. Who shall we ask?
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by maekkyrain(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2019
Baba u no wan blow abi u wan just make headline

Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Apple2: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Liar
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Uduakjacob(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2019
you re' a truth pastor
may your days belong
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by doublecross(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2019
Bennycollins:
. The pastor didn't post this. A reporter did. Read and understand before commenting.
it all balls down to him. the pastor revealed to the reporter for what purpose? to buy akara? mtcheeew
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Lovelife433(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
A whole N4m and an SUV rejected? unbelievable! Are you sure the pastor is a Nigerian? He deserves an integrity award. That pastor is one in a million, I am tempted to believe that he is the only Nigerian pastor who is capable of doing that.

Others might have cheerfully collected that money, prayed for the guys and encouraged them to sow more seeds or even "PLANT TREES" in order for their blessings to increase.

can u just shot d hell up? Do u think all Pastors are hungry like ur family? Eleribu òmó ófó, if u don't stop talking about Pastors in bad manner u will soon run mad. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Kingosytex(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Lovelife433:
can u just shot d hell up? Do u think all Pastors are hungry like ur family? Eleribu òmó ófó, if u don't stop talking about Pastors in bad manner u will soon run mad. Shalom.

O o gi na ezi na ulo gi ka ara ga agba. I just commended the pastor for being courageous to reject such a gift and all you could is to quote me and rain insults on me and my family despite the fact that i never mentioned you neither did i mention your family. You barely know me, why did you insult me and my family? can you really do that if we happen to see each other face-to-face?
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by doggedfighter(f): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2019
Ejike, keep hyping yourself. This is a business strategy
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Lovelife433(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

O o gi na ezi na ulo gi ka ara ga agba. I just commended the pastor for being courageous to reject such a gift and all you could is to quote me and rain insults on me and my family despite the fact that i never mentioned you neither did i mention your family. You barely know me, why did you insult me and my family? can you really do that if we happen to see each other face-to-face?
i don't care to read those rubbish type. u want to see me face to face? U will die don't try it kid.
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Kingosytex(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Lovelife433:
i don't care to read those rubbish type. u want to see me face to face? U will die don't try it kid.

Don't always pour insults on people and families you don't know, it is an advise.
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Lovelife433(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

Don't always pour insults on people and families you don't know, it is an advise.
my sincere Apology to U and ur Family, pls find it in ur heart to forgive me my stupidity and foolishness. Am sorry for d way i react to ur comment.
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Kingosytex(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2019
Lovelife433:
my sincere Apology to U and ur Family, pls find it in ur heart to forgive me my stupidity and foolishness. Am sorry for d way i react to ur comment.

I am an easy-going person and I understand that we all have our weak points, that makes us humans.

There is no cause for alarm, I am not annoyed with you. My regards to your family.

peace!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by nelsonoba: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

In what planet do you live that you can't find any genuine pastors at all? So you really believe ALL Pastors are fake? You need to change the church you attend, cos it clearly shows you have not been in the right church where they teach you the truth and the pastor lives the example. If you really understand how real eternity is, you will not wait for somebody to advice you before you get serious and find yourself a genuine church that believes in teaching scriptures with integrity. EVEN IF IT TURNS OUT THAT 80% OR MORE OF PASTORS ARE FAKE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT 20% WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING HEAVEN NO MATTER THE COST. FIND THOSE KIND OF PASTORS AND LEARN FROM THEM. JESUS SAID "BY THEIR FRUIT, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Kingosytex(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2019
nelsonoba:

In what planet do you live that you can't find any genuine pastors at all? So you really believe ALL Pastors are fake? You need to change the church you attend, cos it clearly shows you have not been in the right church where they teach you the truth and the pastor lives the example. If you really understand how real eternity is, you will not wait for somebody to advice you before you get serious and find yourself a genuine church that believes in teaching scriptures with integrity. EVEN IF IT TURNS OUT THAT 80% OR MORE OF PASTORS ARE FAKE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT 20% WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING HEAVEN NO MATTER THE COST. FIND THOSE KIND OF PASTORS AND LEARN FROM THEM. JESUS SAID "BY THEIR FRUIT, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM"

WISE WORDS!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Lovelife433(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

I am an easy-going person and I understand that we all have our weak points, that makes us humans.

There is no cause for alarm, I am not annoyed with you. My regards to your family.

peace!!
thanks.
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Kingosytex(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2019
Lovelife433:
thanks.
You are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by Flowdada(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
But most of your anonymous seed giver's in church are also fraudsters and you don't reject their offerings either because these two came to you personally you had the guts to reject 2 mil plus SUV in this country
Pastor have you forgotten that God said he would bless the works of our hand?
What about those prostitutes and politricksians that gives offering and seed offerings anonymously....
Re: Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters by laudate: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Automotive1:

An Anambra State-based pastor, Ejike Nwachukwu, has rejected ₦4million and a Sports Utility Vehicle offered to him by two suspected Internet fraudsters in exchange for prayers.

According to Punch, the suspected fraudsters had met Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu in his office to pray for the success of a deal they were to engage in.

When the pastor, a lawyer, studied them, he had to ask them of their source of income.

The Pastor revealed :

The clergyman described those who indulged in Internet fraud as worse than armed robbers.

Do You Agree With Him?

https://autojosh.com/anambra-pastor-rejects-suv-and-n4-million-from-suspected-fraudsters/

Yes, o.... God will bless this pastor and continue to uplift him. As for those fraudulent bast*ards, may they be caught speedily and thrown into an underground jail cell for life, without parole. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.