Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

PROVOKING DIVINE REMEMBRANCE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROVOKING DIVINE REMEMBRANCE (330 Views)

Muslim Imam: "Men Who Don't Have Beards Are Provoking Muslim Men To Sex Them" / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROVOKING DIVINE REMEMBRANCE by agadamicaiah: 3:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Gen 8:1, 30:22, Exo 6:5, I Sam 1:19, Gen 21:1.

Remembrance means to be mindful of, to make mention of, to think well of, etc. The root word remembrance in the bible depicts "due time". However, Decisions decide due time. Decisions decides seasons in God. In John 2, Jesus said my hour is not, but mary's action provoked the due time. Things dont happen just like that, people make them happen. All through scripture when you read and God remembered his people, you will quickly notice, they did something to provoke this. Very quickly let's explore keys/decisions that can provoke divine remembrance.

1- Holy Living- Gen 8:1
We see in the above scripture that God remembered Noah because of the way he had and was living his life. Flee every appearance (Places, people & things) of evil. For e.g the bible said when you commit certain sins, you sin against your body. It means it affects even your material world, everything around you begins to go down. You are Compromising your divine security/fighting your material world- Its the doctrine of Balaam who knew the only way to take Gods eyes away from Israel & be able to curse them is to make them sin- once you commit a sin you compromise your security- it activates certain kind of demons. Your sin introduces itself to them. Sin makes the devil remember you. The bible in 2 Chronicles 16:9 says:
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

When you live in Sin, you attract wars around your life. Jesus said in John 8:29
And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. Live a life pleasing to God. Confess every faults immediately. Ask God daily for his grace & ability to live a life pleasing to him. There is an ability in God. Jude 1:24 says: KJV: Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.

Grace for holy living & Sanctification be released upon you right now in Jesus name (Amen).

2- Absolute Worship- Isa 23:16.

The bible in Isaiah 23:16 says: KJV:Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.

A life of Absolute worship provokes divine remembrance for as David declares in Ps 22:3. God inhabits himself in the praises of his people. We saw the story of the woman who worshipped Jesus by her Alabaster box & pouring such expensive oil on him in Matt 26:7-13. Such that the disciples declared "why these waste". Wow !!! For her action, Jesus said she will always be remembered. Vs 13 says "Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her"

I encourage you to live & immerse your life daily in worship. If you want the atmosphere of heaven, then create it around you. Get love songs to God & songs that reveals his fatherhood/Love & pulls your heart more to him. Even when there is no reason to worship, worship him. That's why it is called the *sacrifice* of praise. Its a sacrifice. Waste it on him. Maintain your joy for everything around a dry man is dry Joel 1:12. Nothing & no one is worth taking off worship from your lips or Joy from your face.

Prayers:
1: kill every appetite of Sin in my life. Implant in me your fear I.e a deep hatred for the things you hate & a deep love for the things you love. Baptize me with the fire of Holiness.

2- Place upon me the garment of praise upon me. Take away every spirit of heaviness (Isa 61). Put your unstoppable Sounds & melody in my Spirit.

Declarations.

I decree & I declare that God will remember you. I heard a whisper & got an intelligence report from heaven; that wishes & longings in your heart. That thing you say

Follow us on our social media platforms

(1) (Reply)

Southwark Cathedral, London Venue Of A Risque Catwalk Show UK Telegraph / What Is The Name Of The Almighty God? / These Songs Kept The Igbos Going Despite The Genocide - We Need OUR GOD NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.