Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good (7638 Views)

Oh Lord Open My Eyes With Bishop Goddy Okafor / Pst Sunday Adegoke Adeyinka Lawrence A Year Remembrance And Celebration Of Life / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good by MFMRevivalist: 1:59am On Sep 03, 2020
TEXTS

​2Kings 20:3, Gen.8:1-5; 30:22; Exo.2:24; Num.10:9; 1Sam.1:19; Ps.20:1-4; 106:4; Isa.38:3; Jer.15:15; Neh.13:31; Judg.16:28. Ps.104:6; Ps.25:7; Is. 43: 18-19 Nehemiah 5:19, Psalm 106:4, Malachi 3:16

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

1. My Father, arise! Open your book of remembrance and remember me for good in the name of Jesus.

2. In the valley of forgetfulness that the enemy has put me, O God, draw me out by your mercy, in the name of Jesus.

3. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon breakthroughs, OPEN BY FIRE! in the Name of Jesus.

4. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon blessings, OPEN BY FIRE! in the name of Jesus.

5. My Book of Honour, OPEN by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. My Father, if I am walking opposite to Your agenda, STOP me by fire in the name of Jesus.

7. Father, I thank You because You always remember Your covenants of Grace, Mercy and Favour.

6. The Lord who changeth times and season; I beseech You to launch me into a season of divine remembrance in the name of Jesus.

7. OH Lord Let the wind of Your Glory blow to my direction in the name of Jesus.

8. Every power making miracles to slip out of my hand die in the name of Jesus.

9. Father, attend to my cry and remember me for good today because my case is urgent in the name of Jesus

10. Father, when You remembered Hannah, her story changed. Remember me for good and let my story change in the name of Jesus

11. O Lord, when You remembered Rachel her womb was opened, remember me today and open up the womb of my miracles in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, after the order of Mordecai, open the book of remembrance unto me and compensate me for my overdue blessings in Jesus name.

13. Every distant and immediate enemies of my destiny; receive double frustration in Jesus name.

14. O Lord, remember me with Your favour; visit me with the power of Your salvation in the name of Jesus.

15. Oh Lord let the top of my beauty be seen, let all my buried potentials resurrect in the name of Jesus.

16. Lord, remember me and hold not Your peace until you have executed vengeance upon my enemies in Jesus’ name.

17. Father, in this very month, do not allow me to go empty handed in Jesus’ mighty name.

18. Father, it is nothing with You to help whether with few or many, help me O Lord after the order of King Asa in the name of Jesus.

19. Father, let my life be filled with absolute joy and gladness in the name of Jesus.

20. O Lord, in this very month, arise in Your mercies and restore my lost years in the name of Jesus

21. This year O Lord, I shall be fruitful in every good work and increase in the knowledge of You in the name of Jesus.

22. O Lord, do a new thing in my life, Let it spring forth this year in the name of Jesus.

23. Father, in wrath, remember mercy and save our nation from perdition in the name of Jesus.

24. Anointing that breaks the yoke; BREAK every yoke over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

25. Any altar assigned to sacrifice my progress, SCATTERE BY FIRE! In the name of Jesus.

26. Satanic contention, satanic injunction, satanic mandate programmed against my destiny, SCATTERE! in the name of Jesus.

27. Every visible and invisible force assigned to hinder my remembrance for good, be arrested in Jesus name.

28. Father by fire, break every wall of perdition between me and everyone assigned to help me in Jesus name.

29. By the fire of God, I break every covenant of promise and fail operating in my life in Jesus name.

30. Every spirit of antagonism on assignment to deny me of due help, be destroyed in Jesus name.

31. Almighty God, by your mercy and favour, speedily connect me with my destiny helpers in Jesus name.

32. Father, stir up the spirit of every destiny helper positioned for my life on earth to locate and help me in Jesus name.

33. Every of my destiny helper that has been held down in the prison of life, be released speedily by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

34. Heavenly father, by divine arrangement, arrange a meeting between me and my destiny helper that will lead to my change of story this season in Jesus name.

35. Oh Lord in the order of Mordecai, arrange my remembrance in the heart of everyone that has been heavenly ordained to help me in Jesus name

36. O Lord, remember me for good today in the name of Jesus.

37. Thank God for answering your prayers
Re: Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Amen. HOpe it's an everyday thing
Re: Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Amen.
Re: Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning Sir.

It's been long you posted Sir. Hope you are good though.

We need more prayer points o.

May God strengthen you in the work Sir.
Re: Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good by MFMRevivalist: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Brachaa:
Good morning Sir.

It's been long you posted Sir. Hope you are good though.

We need more prayer points o.

May God strengthen you in the work Sir.

Good evening sir.

God bless you.

Am back

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy / Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.