Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize (1575 Views)

Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 09, 2019
If someone hasn’t done anything to you and all you do is criticize them then look into yourself – Zahra Buhari says

click link to see full post

https://globng.com/if-someone-hasnt-done-anything-to-you-and-all-you-do-is-criticize-them-then-look-into-yourself-zahra-buhari-says/
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Abdul05: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Na so
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Eugramng(f): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Eheen embarassed
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by aolawale025: 6:24am On Aug 09, 2019
What does this even mean?
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by maisauki: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
aunty Fatima, leave haters alone, them gonna hate
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by chernest2002: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2019
What of someone who have brought nepotism, tribalism in to government, what am I suppose to do to him?

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2019
chernest2002:
What of someone who have brought nepotism, tribalism in to government, what am I suppose to do to him?
don't mind these sai babarian yes-men and yes-women

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by timecapsule: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Will terrorist kill me before I'll Voice out.
Anyway you are in your comfort zone

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2019
aolawale025:
What does this even mean?

if u ask me na who i go ask ?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Abdul05:
Na so
grin
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by BlackfireX: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
People who were borrowing money to travel to abuja, now buying up companies...

Karma is coming

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
chernest2002:

help me ask her lol grin
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Eugramng(f): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
timecapsule:

Help me ask her oh

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Eugramng(f): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Can someone tell this babe to hold her peace

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by ican2020: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
she needs sense

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
timecapsule:
angry angry
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2019
also read

Twitter Unverified Nigeria Vice President "Yemi Osinbajo" And Take Down..
All tweets by the account which was created in December 2014, have also been deleted and his profile picture and header image have been taken down.(for no good reason)

click link to read full post
https://globng.com/twitter-unverified-nigeria-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-and-take-down-2399-of-is-tweetsmust-read/
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Music Video: Naira Marley – Soapy

finally Naira Marley, drops his most anticipated video to his hit and the highly controversial song “Soapy”

The video gives an insight into the day-to-day living of average prisoners in the Nigerian prison.

The colorful TG-Omori directed video is already garnering views…

click link below to download video

https://globng.com/music-video-naira-marley-soapy/
Re: Zahra Buhari :if Someone Hasn’t Done Anything To You And All You Do Is Criticize by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy’s Benz

Girl allegedly turns into a snake after alighting from a Benz (GLK) , today, at Uselu, Benin Edo State. the incident took place at uselu before zenith bank in benin city.

click link below

https://globng.com/lady-turns-into-snake-in-benin-after-alighting-from-yahoo-boys-benz/

(1) (Reply)

Why 16-year-old Girl Rattled Buhari, Other World Leaders At UN Climate Summit / Dahiru Mangal, Smuggling And The Destruction Of The Nigerian Textile Industry / Tension In Kogi As Angry Mob Burns Down Yaya Bello's billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.