Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo (51468 Views)

Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Raphchuks: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
engrpheleeks:

I love your comment Sir. I'm sure I'll like your person too.
Sure! You're always welcome anytime and any day....... Thank you very much.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Kittex7:
I want that middle boy inside of me....I'm hot bae
U be gay ? undecided
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
LKO:
99% of the guys in modelling and Mr this and that are gays. Same with guys that are in the business of tying gele, make up, hair do and event hall decoration. Heaven is my witness. Do your research, ask people in their neighbourhood and you will find out the fact. Even this so called young singers and instrumentalist in many of these new generation churches are gays. I'm not saying this to discredit anybody, I have facts.

You may see them hanging around with girls, don't be deceived, their real affection are for their fellow guys. They are either inserting their rod into a fellow guy hole or they are using their hole to collect another guy rod. This is the sad reality. If you have a young male relative or friend who is a model or into make up, hair do, singing in the church choir, a good actor in the church drama group, gele tying, taking a course in baking or cooking etc watch out. Be close to him and guide him aright. When a young guy becomes so conscious of how glowing his skin is, how smooth his face is, always with the mirror etc watch out. I'm talking with hard evidence.

It's their life, live yours. It doesn't make you one bit better than them
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

U be gay ? undecided
Say it again
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by iyapont: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kaynnedy:
99% of the guys in modelling and Mr this and that are gays. Same with guys that are in the business of tying gele, make up, hair do and event hall decoration. Heaven is my witness. Do your research, ask people in their neighbourhood and you will find out the fact. Even this so called young singers and instrumentalist in many of these new generation churches are gays. I'm not saying this to discredit anybody, I have facts.

You may see them hanging around with girls, don't be deceived, their real affection are for their fellow guys. They are either inserting their rod into a fellow guy hole or they are using their hole to collect another guy rod. This is the sad reality. If you have a young male relative or friend who is a model or into make up, hair do, singing in the church choir, a good actor in the church drama group, gele tying, taking a course in baking or cooking etc watch out. Be close to him and guide him aright. When a young guy becomes so conscious of how glowing his skin is, how smooth his face is, always with the mirror etc watch out. I'm talking with hard evidence.

You are correct Bro.
u r right but am 100% sure u r gay or ex gay
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
midehi2:
I no ven dey see their body well, i dn high smal
So you are still on nairaland shocked shocked
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by midehi2(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2019
0KNM:
So you are still on nairaland shocked shocked
who you be grin
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
midehi2:

who you be grin
I am that I am cheesy
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by midehi2(f): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
0KNM:
I am that I am cheesy
Talk jor
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
midehi2:

Talk jor
grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Raphchuks: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
engrpheleeks:

I love your comment Sir. I'm sure I'll like your person too.
Wow... thanks so much for the compliment. I am open if you're keen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Igbo Man Rocks Agbada, Marries His Yoruba Bride In Style (photos) / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.