Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support (34820 Views)

Abike Dabiri Joins The Kizz Daniel "Buga" Challenge (video) / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by GMbuharii: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

I swear! angry
Why are you swearing nah,your darling Buhari is working nah,haba!

grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Xisnin(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
see this bastardddd. Do i look poor? Thunder fire your generation
Dumbass troll.
You may think you are catching fun now but is your type who waste away their time only to start begging for money
on social media.

A poor mind can only lead to a poor life.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by raphy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
after all the sex iceberg no still satisfied with her.and still bang other girls.

now that she write her book the niqa run come out and began to be humble after he see her fresh booby.

nothing for him again o.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Nuzo1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
TheAngry1:
They call Nigerians all kinds of names, but one thing they can't call us is hostile to visitors. Nigerians are too focused on making a living that they do not notice the 'foreigner', no one cares. If to say na Nigerian organise same thing for Ghana or any other country, they will say Nigerians are taking over...We shall rise again.

Ever heard of Ghana must go?

History has it well recorded it happened two times. And it came with untold hardship on the part of Ghanaians.

Sad part before Ghana must go was that Ghanaians were law abiding and diligent. Yet we threw them out of our country in a short notice.

Nigerians on the other part are the biggest outlaws in Ghana today. Yet their government have not called for Nigeria must go.

Overall, Ghanaians have been far more hospitable to Nigerians than we've been to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by TheAngry1: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nuzo1:

Ever heard of Ghana must go?

History has it well recorded it happened two times. And it came with untold hardship on the part of Ghanaians.

Mr History, have you heard of Ghana's reparation of Nigerians in the 1960s? Ghanaians were the first Africans to deport other Africans. Read Mr History, read.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by RxSameer(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
PetroDollax:
Crap! Arrant crap! Don’t nigerians organise events in Ghana? There is even a weekend radio programme in Accra hosted by a Nigerian woman for Nigerians living in Ghana. In Nigeria, to play Ghanaian music on nigerian radio Na wahala. I recall listeners to a sports radio station owned by Larry Izamoje, I think they call it Brilla FM in Abuja. They used to have an Igbo presenter who loved Ghanaian music. As he was playing Ghanaian music, a few listeners called in asking, are you a Ghanaian? He said no. Then more listeners started calling in requesting that he should stop playing Ghanaian music. The bobo had no choice than to change his music one time.

The problem with most Nigerians is that you are hipocrites. I see the same attitude you accuse other Africans in nigerians too. You treat other African shabbily and expect them to treat you nicely. What kind of attitude is that?

ur fada dere ediot
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2019
This is nice
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by biggy26: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
TheAngry1:
They call Nigerians all kinds of names, but one thing they can't call us is hostile to visitors. Nigerians are too focused on making a living that they do not notice the 'foreigner', no one cares. If to say na Nigerian organise same thing for Ghana or any other country, they will say Nigerians are taking over...We shall rise again.
One of the truest thing I have heard today. You be man wey sabi. That's what I always say. Greetings baba!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Pusherttt: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Choi ......pikin fine Sha.....make I use her pic go do soapy small .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.